Chapter 24

When Mu Xi Yao saw the exquisite beauty of Shuangyan pool she immediately exclaimed. The entire Shuangyan pool was three feet squared in size, built of jade bluestones. One poolside was covered with refined fur while the other one with a cool bamboo mat. On the platform was stationed a complete set of table and chairs and also a large sized couch-bed for resting. The couch-bed was well equipped with daily necessities. Even a copper mirrored dressing table was arranged there. Looking at the couch-bed, Mu Xi Yao immediately knew of Zhong Zheng Lin's thoughts. She couldn't help but turn her head to cast him a displeased look.

The warm water in the pool had a faint milky white color. According to Zhong Zheng Lin, a decoction with nourishing medicinal herbs from the palace was added inside. On the water surface were floating petals of qianye grass that Mu Xi Yao liked.

Zhong Zheng Lin carried Mu Xi Yao to sit on the deck chair. He then passed her the lukewarm water to drink. This was Mu Xi Yao's little habit he had learnt about last time in the villa. As soon as she swallowed Zhong Zheng Lin leaned down to suck her plump and moist lips. The two held one another, their bodies tightly pressed against each other, lips and tongues intervened together, making smacking noises. This content belongs to thehlifestyle.com, if you see this translation elsewhere, it's been stolen!

At first, Zhong Zheng Lin was tender but later on, unable to stand Mu Xi Yao's messing little tongue, he swept the little flesh in his mouth and began a torrent of a mad kissing, his breaths were short and chest moving up and down.

Mu Xi Yao's whole body felt weak and boneless. She could only prop herself against Zhong Zheng Lin's chest and grip his lapels. Her hot breath hit his bosom making his back stiffen and abdomen stretch tautly.

"Your Highness, Qie will attend you to bath. Is it alright?" Mu Xi Yao asked through her pants.

Zhong Zheng Lin immediately picked up the person and walked toward the edge of the pool, gently putting her down. Unexpectedly, once Mu Xi Yao's feet touched the ground, she began to slide down as she was unable to stand firmly. Zhong Zheng Lin quickly went to seize her slender waist with one hand while the other hand caressed her cheek. The teasing in his eyes was very obvious, "Is it the so-called frail powerlessness[1]?"

Listening to that man's smugness, Mu Xi Yao's little hand untied Zhong Zheng Lin's inner garment and slowly pulled it aside. Her fingertips lightly brushed over the man's chest and used a sweet and soft voice to speak, "Qie naturally cannot compare with your Highness's formidability~~" Her pitch was high and her eyes seemed to have intangibly glanced at Zhong Zheng Lin's bulge and then shyly moved away the gaze after which a delicate blush appeared on her face.

Zhong Zheng Lin was teased by Mu Xi Yao's little hand and sight. His breath became ragged. He looked deeply at the maiden's shy appearance and then he led her into the pool.

Zhong Zheng Lin's build was slender and tall. What's more, his body that has trained martial arts all year round was perfect without any flaws. Mu Xi Yao stood behind him. Gathering water from the pool with her little hand, she started to gently wash his back. Then, she saw a scar that extended from his left shoulder to his right waist. Mu Xi Yao's fingertip slowly traced over that old scar inciting a shudder from Zhong Zheng Lin.

"Your Highness, does it still hurt?" She used the back of her fingertips to repeatedly caress the spot.

"At the age of seven, Bendian has encountered an attempt at assassination. It has long healed," He abbreviated the story. Yet, when Mu Xi Yao was listening to him, her heart ached a little. There was one sentence that perfectly suited the children inside the palace 'They had no childhood'. Their growing up was surrounded by various sinister schemes and they could lose their life anytime. It was truly sad.