Chapter 17

They have stayed at Bibo pavilion for an hour before the whole party moved to the tavern by the West Lake. It was currently a mealtime. The five-storey building was practically packed with guests.

Zhong Zheng Lin and the party went directly to their box and ordered the tavern's specialty, the very delectable fish and shrimp balls. As Mu Xi Yao ate, her eyes squinted in delight, her lips gradually coloring into the alluring shade of red. She was absolutely unaware of her charms. Zhong Zheng Lin cast a meaningful glance at the people serving around, following which they quickly bowed their heads.

At this time, someone suddenly broke into the box. It was actually a young and handsome man. He had a very wanton appearance. Along with him were three to five guards and manservants. He was furthermore holding a curvaceous woman. The guard behind the man came out and told them: "We would like to trouble you to cede this box. Our young master is willing to pay one hundred silver taels as compensation."

Mu Xi Yao continued to eat the shrimp balls Zhong Zheng Lin picked for her. She paid the man no heed. His sixth Highness stuck to his usual demeanor, irrelevant people were invisible to him.

Before Ye Kai had the guards drive them away, he heard the man saying in a pleasantly surprised tone: "Unbeknownst, there would be such a beauty at this place. Very well." Afterward, he pushed away the curvaceous woman and fixed his robe. With a swish, he opened his folding fan and then winked at Mu Xi Yao: "I wonder if it would be possible for this miss to tell me your name? In the presence of such a beautiful scenery, how about we dine together and then go to see the lanterns?"

Wei Zhen's face twitched. Inwardly he thought that things were going to be bad. Sure enough. Even though his Highness did not utter a word, his face has turned cold.

The man at first looked at Zhong Zheng Lin who was sitting beside Mu Xi Yao with disdain then he turned his glowing gaze at Mu Xi Yao, "Miss is so lovely and bright. Why condescend yourself so casually? How about committing to me? I will marry miss, taking you as my concubine."

At this time, Mu Xi Yao slowly put down the chopsticks and turned her head to take a look, her expression was that of a bewilderment. She stared at him for five-six breaths, then she started to look him up and down. Suddenly, Zhong Zheng Lin reached out his hand to turn her head toward him so that they were facing each other.

"Is he good-looking?" The tone of his voice rose.

"Quite handsome." Mu Xi Yao seemed to be oblivious. She nodded her head and praised.

Everyone lamented inwardly. Great aunt, you can play any other game, why playing the game of red apricot tree leaning over the wall?

Zhong Zheng Lin's phoenix eyes turned cold, "Do you like?" His eyes were pitch-black, expression chilly.

"Like." Just as her voice fell, Zhong Zheng Lin lifted her chin and abruptly kissed her, completely ignoring the surrounding people.

This time, Zhong Zheng Lin's kiss was not gentle. He did not try to hide his forcefulness at all.

"Wu, wu ~~~", Mu Xi Yao struggled with all her might. When she finally managed to push Zhong Zheng Lin away, she saw his face darkening even more. A storm was brewing in his eyes. His displeasure for being pushed away was apparent to eyes.

"Hateful, " Mu Xi Yao complained coyly, "It hurts." She then pointed to her red lips.

Mu Xi Yao exhibited no fear when she looked at Zhong Zheng Lin's face which appeared so cold it shed icicles. She extended her hands to hold his face, slowly smoothing his taut face. She charmingly rolled her eyes at him, "Beat him up! Beat him up till his mother wouldn't be able to recognize him. I would like it the best then~~"