Chapter 34

After arrangements have been set up in Lincheng, everyone again went on the journey.

In the carriage, Mu Xi Yao softly leaned against Zhong Zheng Lin, taking a nap. She thought that the man's bosom was very comfortable. It was the tenth month, yet when the two held each other they didn't feel the slightest bit hot. The carriage advanced smoothly. Zhong Zheng Lin's one hand gripped the woman's waist while the other passed through her long and loose hair. They felt very soft and smooth. His fingertips wanted to linger in this kind of coolness.

Watching her enjoy herself with eyes shut, Zhong Zheng Lin lowered his head to capture her lips, tantalizing her with the tip of his tongue. He saw the woman subsequently open her misty eyes, looking at him resentfully. What a pity. When the rabbit has just barely opened its eyes it was already destined to be bullied. Even if she has protested countless times she still could only endure and be ruthlessly woken up by Zhong Zheng Lin.

"Your Highness~~" The woman's voice carried a bit of hoarseness.

"Uhm. We're almost there." Zhong Zheng Lin waited for the moment Mu Xi Yao's eyes brightened up.

Sure enough. The vigor inside the little woman's eyes immediately ignited. In a moment those pair of beautiful eyes were again clear and bright, rippling with water light.

Mu Xi Yao quickly rose up, lifted up the curtain and looked outside. The city gate of Huizhou was right before them in all its astonishment.

Zhong Zheng Lin spread out his arm and drew the person back to his embrace, "A little while more." Afterward, he fetched the mirror from the little box at the side and handed it to Mu Xi Yao.

Mu Xi Yao confusedly took the mirror to have a look. Well, her lips were red, even a bit swollen and her face was tinged with a faint blush. Just one look told people that she had done a thing that was out of propriety. She went back to rest on Zhong Zheng Lin's chest, her little hand poked and teased unceasingly his chest.

"How many days will your Highness stay in Huizhou."

"Do you like it here?" Zhong Zheng Lin was somewhat puzzled. Although Mu Xi Yao was fond of flowers and plants, according to her lazy temper she wouldn't go so far as to endure the tiresome journey for the sake of Huizhou's orchids and want to hang on to this place.

"Likes. Qie likes Huizhou's orchids very much. Qie also wants to try making an item." Mu Xi Yao confessed honestly. She was totally unfamiliar with people and places in Huizhou. Since there was no Zhao Qing to assist her now, she could only rely on Zhong Zheng Lin and through his manpower complete her things.

"Oh? Shengjin doesn't have it?" What was the thing that made her so worked up?

"The entire world doesn't have it." Mu Xi Yao showed off brazenly. "Qie has to do it by myself."

Zhong Zheng Lin has recalled, it seemed that after entering the estate the little woman didn't gift him any items. The previous bookmark could be considered as returning/thanks gift. The needlework she gave him during the concubinage rite, he didn't have to think to know it was not made by her. As a result, he felt displeased at heart. With a half shut phoenix eyes, he raised Mu Xi Yao's little face, "Bendian's brothers more or less wear some little objects given by their women. Why Bendian, on the contrary, has not even one?"

Mu Xi Yao guiltily bowed her head. She pulled his big hand, "Qie is awful at needlework." Her voice was so tiny it was almost inaudible and her ears were reddish like being shy.

Zhong Zheng Lin whispered in Mu Xi Yao's ear, "If you're bad at needlework, then change it to something that you are good at. Bendian can afford to wait." Seeing that the little woman has complied, he stroked her head, "At least eight to nine days. If you would like, we can stay for another three to five days."