Chapter 74

Chapter 74

"Does your Highness want to tell qie something?" Mu Xi Yao asked helplessly as she has detected that it was the third time this night Zhong Zheng Lin gazed at her. If he kept staring at her like this, she won't be able to sleep. Being placed next to the boss and constantly watched by him, she was under great pressure.

"Jiao Jiao, after the capping ceremony, bendian will have a grand wedding."

Capping ceremony? Mu Xi Yao was puzzled. When did it happen? Grand wedding? It will happen sooner or later, nothing out of ordinary.

"When?"

The hand Zhong Zheng Lin that caressed her back halted. She actually didn't know when was the capping ceremony?

Apparently, the sixth Highness strayed from the main course due to Mu Xi Yao. Originally, he wanted to discuss with her about the issue of the grand wedding. However, that woman's blunt question has attracted his attention.

"Jiao Jiao doesn't know bendian's birthday?" The man's intonation slightly rose. Danger was approaching.

The woman who just now had the whole body relaxed and mind on a mental journey instantly came back to herself.

The custom of Great Wei was to officially celebrate birthday after one reached adulthood. The elders in the family didn't specifically celebrate the younger generation's birthday. For instance, in the past few years that Mu Xi Yao has been here, it has always been only Mu Jin Zhi who continually sent her gifts every year. Sir Mu and lady Yu merely kept her company during the meal, admonishing her few words that she was a year older and ought to be even more thoughtful.

Hence, Mu Xi Yao naturally wouldn't know when being asked by him. Nobody has celebrated before. What's more, nobody has even mentioned it. How can she know?

Besides, was the birth chart of the Great Wei's imperial princes something one could inquire as one pleased? Moreover, she didn't even remember her own birthday. It was all thanks to Mu Jin Zhi's congratulatory gifts to remind her. As a result, this matter was truly too tough for her.

"Your Highness, qie cannot inquiry about your birthday in the private, right? Qie has been in the estate for less than two years, yet have heard no one mentioned it, isn't it so?" This time, Mu Xi Yao didn't pretend to be muddle-headed. Rather, she was truly perplexed.

Her predecessor failed to live up expectations. Whenever it came to a crucial point, she became dispirited. From the loss of children to passing away, her mind was chaotic. There was just a very few useful information. As her successor, it wasn't easy for her to succeed by relying on her bits and pieces of memories. As for such a trivial matter as a birthday, your Highness, can you not be so aojiao?

Zhong Zheng Lin looked at her "earnestly asking for guidance". His phoenix eyes slightly narrowed. Did Mu Xi Yao bear in mind "husband comes before everything else" or not?

"The fourth day of the sixth month."

As soon as his words fell, the person covered her body, "Bendian allows you to inquire. You're free to ask to clear your confusions. If you don't engrave it into heart, Jiao Jiao, you will not want to know the consequences."

Zhong Zheng Lin caught the person and began to infuriatingly kneading her. Mu Xi Yao repeated fiercely the fourth day of the sixth month for several times inside the heart. This unfortunate day not only produced the evildoer above her but has also caused her to be sorted out.

"Your Highness~" An idea came into Mu Xi Yao's mind. She hooked her jade-like foot and wrapped it around Zhong Zheng Lin's waist. Her toe stroked and rubbed against Zhong Zheng Lin's tailbone.