Chapter 25

When the two arrived to the side hall, they sat down. The man pulled her hand and placed it on the teapoy that separated them and started to fiddle with it. Mu Xi Yao glared at him delicately. However, she was unable to pull back her hand hence she could only let him play.

Zhao momo led Mo Lan and Hui Lan to the room to attend them. After serving tea, refreshment and fruits they retreated to the side and called for that maidservant to come in. As for the two sitting on the head seat, everyone has long ago learnt what it meant to remain 'collected'.

When Shu Tao reported to Zhao Momo that she requested to see his sixth Highness and Mu shufei, she was taken to the doorway of the side hall to wait. As she recalled the scene of her entering the Danruo courtyard for the first time Shu Tao's heart sunk. She had only to take a rough look at Danruo courtyard to know that it was much better than her mistress's Shuhui courtyard. It was very luxurious and spacious and the landscape inside was also quite particular. Even its steward momo had her own distinct persona. How could their courtyard compare?

They had just entered the estate. Both of them were shufeis, yet there was already a difference in their treatment. What was she to do? Moreover, when she went out a moment ago, she saw panicked Shu Mei rushing into Shuhui courtyard with a pale face. She wondered why it was so? His Highness has first arrived to Danruo courtyard and has accompanied Mu Shufei for almost an hour, yet there was no sign of leaving. What did it mean?

As she was pondering, she heard Zhao momo's summon. She quickly snapped out of her thoughts and went inside respectfully. With a slightly bowed head, she arrived in and then paid respect to the two sitting on the head seats. Only when she heard a woman's gentle tone to rise did she slowly lift up her head. The look she was welcomed by directly stunned her.

It was not because Mu Xi Yao had a beauty that could topple nations and cities. It was because of his Highness's undisguised intimacy with her. Didn't the rumors say that his Highness wasn't into women's charms and was indifferent toward the women in his inner yard? Then this holding hands......could it be that rumors were not credible? In a split second, many thoughts have gone through Shu Tao's mind. They were so chaotic it made her flustered.

"What's the matter?" The man's cold voice coming from the head seat pulled Shu Tao back.

"Replying to your Highness, my mistress would like to ask your Highness if there are still official matters that need to be attended? If not then would your Highness like to have the meal served in the inner yard?" Shu Tao quickly repeated lady Tang's words from beginning to the end. This content belongs to thehlifestyle.com, if you see this translation elsewhere, it's been stolen!

She was indeed virtuous, worthy of her position of 'consort Xian', Mu Xi Yao praised her greatly.

"Your Highness, let's invite big sister Tang to come over and use the meal together. Livelier~~" Mu Xi Yao stared at Zhong Zheng Lin with her watery eyes. She seemed to be very excited.

"May." Zhong Zheng Lin replied without thinking. All of his thoughts were occupied by the "official matters" that would follow a little later.

Watching the stupefied Shu Tao, Zhao momo inwardly shook her head. If you bump into this mistress, don't think of any rules. Subsequently, she led Shu Tao out and went to Shuhui courtyard to pass a message.

Tang Yi Ru was sitting on the matrimonial bed, her expression serene. However, inside she was like a roaring wave.

It was simply a plain slap to the face! They entered the imperial prince's estate on the same day, both held the position of shufei, yet that Mu shi could enjoy a welcome rite that was comparable to that of cefei's! It was outrageous. His sixth Highness would actually go so far as to act without regard to decorum. Where was that person in rumors who was supposed to be dignified and solemn, upright and self-disciplined? Even if he was biased toward that Mu shi he should mask it a little. How come he displayed it openly for all Great Wei's people to see? Wouldn't it only make others laugh?