Chapter 19

This day, Mu Xi Yao was watching Mu Xi Ting tying knot in the courtyard. The deft movement of her hands and her fingers that seemed to fly made Mu Xi Yao repeatedly acclaim. It's so good to have a pair of skillful hands, she thought. Unfortunately, she was not competent in needlework, otherwise, she would certainly make herself a Chinese knot. That was definitely worth to be called a fine piece of work. Compared to Great Wei's thousand something history, Huaxiabeats it in every direction. The more Mu Xi Yao thought about it the more unwilling she became. She contemplated that she could draw a pattern. As long as she found the finest master, she wouldn't have to worry about not being able to make a knot.

Although Mu Xi Yao watched Mu Xi Ting's hands distractedly, she was reckoning in her mind that since she had a store among her dowries, she could use it to create a fine craft workshop that womenfolk liked. Once she married, it would not be so convenient for her to use the money. Or could it be that when the principal wife married over she would have to go and ask her with a thick skin for money? It would be too shameful, so shameful it would reach another time-space. It was absolutely not possible. Hence, she rushed to find lady Yu, telling her that she wanted extremely skillful seamstresses and needlework teachers.

Lady Yu was already used to her younger daughter's abrupt personality. Since she thought that Mu Xi Yao was going to fool around she asked her what were these people for. Mu Xi Yao greatly praised her exquisite ideas and then gazed at lady Yu with an expression that was saying, 'I'm so clever, right? I request a praise', making lady Yu not knowing whether she should laugh or cry. What was that 'fine craft workshop', lady Yu did not understand at all. She only felt that it should be the same as the embroidery workshop. However, as this was their last few moments together, she could not bear to refuse Mu Xi Yao thus she complied. Mu Xi Yao was immediately overjoyed. She hugged lady Yu and cuddled with her for a while before she contentedly went back to her quarters.

On the other side, Zhong Zheng Lin has also learnt that Yu estate was searching for needlework teachers. He was quite perplexed. Didn't the reports say Mu Xi Yao was not versed with needlework? How come she needed so many needlework teachers? Zhong Zheng Lin instinctively felt that that rabbit was probably bored and she was about to start getting naughty.

Sure enough. A little while later, news that mistress Yao wanted to open a something called fine craft workshop arrived. The secret agent looked at His Highness's face, thinking that he was about to get angry. To one's surprise, his Highness cared only about if she had found people or not. If not, they were to secretly send her some. There was no such thing as him feeling like losing face because his shufei was making a fuss outside. The secret agent now understood that his Highness's decorum never applied on that attention drawing mistress Yao.

Since Mu Xi Yao was preoccupied with her own affairs, she had long ago forgotten about Zhong Zheng Lin. Fancy that his sixth Highness was concerned about her progress yet unexpectedly, he had raised a little white-eyed wolf.

Of course, there were many people who were interested in prominent and powerful and also young and handsome sixth Highness. For example, the four concubines in his inner yard. Oh, strictly speaking, it should be three since lady Wu was an invisible. At this moment, they were racking their brains and thinking how to make his Highness visit their chambers.

Although lady Kong was the senior in the inner yard and was not favored, yet she was still unwilling to resign. Besides, her current circumstances were much more tolerable than those of the two newcomers. However, when she recalled that his Highness would rather be like that than make love with her, she started to worry. Though she was prohibited to conceive before, at least there were some prospects. Nowadays it was even more difficult. If she did not hurry up and gave birth to a child while she was still young, she will have no more opportunities as there will be only more and more people entering the inner yard in the future.