Chapter Twenty three: After Tears

Her gorgeous figure and outstanding features resembled the bright stars of the obscure night. She was like a beautiful rose with deadly thrones. In one word, she was beautifully dangerous. Like a queen, she walked proudly, head held high, a beautiful smile across her red lips. Her picture perfect auburn hair that would make any model jealous was set loose over her perfect curves. Beside all of her exquisiteness and beauty, she had uncountable wealth.

No one dared to mess with her. She was territorial and possessive of what is her's. The deadly venom hidden under those dazzling eyes were meant for me. Like any other girl, I hated her passionately.

She is Lara Parker. The daughter of the famous Jason Parker and the next owner of La Paris, a powerful french company and a family friend of Travis.

He seemed a bit shocked at her sudden arrival but covered it instantly.

"Oh mon Dieu!  (Oh my god!) Ce qui vous est arrivé?   (What happened to you? ) " Her honey coated sweet voice was too sweet for me. She seemed worse than Amanda.

He didn't responded to her as he grumbled and walked away with her trailing behind her like a lost puppy but not before turning his dark eyes towards me.

My breath hitched when I felt his heated gaze as our previous encounter blinded my vision. His posture faded away as they disappeared from my vision.

My mind stuck in a turmoil as my heart raced faster. A bad feeling burned in my heart like a red-hot coal.

"Are you alright?" Allyene's worried eyes were settled over me, sadness was visible on those orbs which sparked in joy once. Her once beautiful smile was long gone as her lips were firmly curved downwards.

I couldn't find any words to tell her. Fresh hot tears again started to prickle the corner of my eyes. But I couldn't let her know what happened. I didn't want to her to worry for someone like me.

Nodding my head towards her, I slowly walked towards my room, my body aching painfully. The railing supported me as I climbed the stairs. Every step became painful as it became hard to move. To move from all the dark nightmares, all those haunted scene flashed in my head. Those screams, the bloody body, the blood in his hand, his blood red eyes.

Now look at me, I'm at his house living beside him, calling it my own. The tiles under my feet seemed colder than before as I kept dragging my body till the ebony door came in my vision.

All my wounds stung as I tried to wash my body with the scrub, my mind dragging into a soulless world. A tune of agony playing in my mind, making every moment miserable. The coolness of the air hit me as soon as I dumped my wet clothes in the basket. As I was too occupied in my misery, I never noticed the blood flowing on the floor mixed with clear water. The blood which weren't mine, neither his, it was from that body which lied on the wooded floor.

Was he dead?

What if he becomes tomorrow's headline? What if the police comes? Just like that day...

Mason wake up! Mason open your eyes!

It's your fault! You did this to my son!

I bursted into tears as I couldn't take it anymore. The pain never stopped, it was fresh as the first day, maybe it doubled. The feeling of loosing someone was miserable. Specially, some one who was connected with my heart. The star of my dark night, the sun of my shady day, the owner of my happy feelings, Mason.

People say you have to move on but I couldn't. I was still stuck on the past, all my feelings were there. Those good memories will always be with me. Though he is not me with right now, he will stay forever in my heart. My love and respect for him will never go away, Mason will never go away from me. Never. His beautiful smile flashed in my mind, those cute dimples, those black eyes, messy black hair, the blue sweater that was given by me and the big tree behind him, our favorite wine tree, the engraving on it will never disappear from my heart.

Putting all these emotions aside, I opened the door. The cool air hitting me instantly like a sharp knife. The pink shirt that I have wore didn't help at all. Maybe its two in the morning but I didn't care. The big bright room around me seemed like a prison. Every breath felt like poison. My eyes were set into a space, knees close to my chest and hands wrapped around them.

I never knew, when the night passed as I found myself, opening my eyes in the morning. The sun rays brightened the dark room but failed to brighten my broken heart as it's still wounded.

Its ten pm in the morning that means I've missed school.Sighing deeply, I went to the bathroom to freshen up. My eyes widened in terror when my eyes darted back and forth to the figure in front of me.

My face was decorated in different kind of scars and scratches making me close my eyes in disgust. The paleness of my skin was too deep as it made me look like a white ghost. The dark circle around my eyes and those dry red lips seemed out of life. Those sad eyes became more depressed when they saw their reflection.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

We were currently in the kitchen, me cutting vegetables and Allyene busy in cooking. My eyes were set into a blank space but my hands kept cutting down the cucumber.

"Hey, be careful." Allyene whispered behind me as she kept stirring the soup.

"Allyene!"

The pitch of that voice was so high that I almost cut my fingers.

Lara entered in kitchen in nothing but a over-sized shirt which doesn't seemed to be hers.

I didn't know why every girl wants to be with him. Didn't they know what he was? Or they all know it from the beginning ? But for me, he is a heartless monster.

"Where are all the maids?" She asked as if she is the owner of the house.

"Umm, mam, master dismissed them from their work"

"Why?" She asked, raising her perfect brow.

"Because he kept Ms. Casie instead." Allyene spoke with eyes focused on the ground.

Lara's eyes squinted as she they darted towards me.

"What do you think who are you? Salope sans manières  (Mannerless bitch)." She yelled in French.

Oh the bitch is back on her show

I couldn't understand why she yelling at me but I didn't utter a word.

"Oh God! I don't understand why he keeps sluts like you when all you know is how to count your payment." She took an apple from the fruit basket and motioned me to come after her.

Finding no other options, I unwillingly moved my feet towards her as she started to climb the stairs. 

Just one thing was running on my head, What's gonna happened next?

Hello guys, Yeah, I know it's been a long time. But what can I do? High School  exam really sucks. But it doesn't mean that I am studying. Recently I've changed my house and my  new home didn't had proper network connection, so I couldn't  be on online for days. Hope you guys will understand me and show me some love!!!!