Sequel

Hello guys! Hope y'all doing great.

Sooo, there's two news for ya guys.

A good one and a bad one.

The good one is of course there will be a sequel. I won't hang u guys with all the unfinished mystery. There will be new plots, new characters and of course a lot of romance😍 and drama.

But the bad news is I don't know when I'll post it. Because I'm very busy right now and a lot of important exams r coming that will shape my future and career. I have to dedicate this year to studies for the sake of a better future.

High school is almost over and college admissions r coming. So u know what I'm talking about.

But I'll try my best to update as soon as I can but there's no guarantee. It could be next month or next year.

It takes a lot of work and stamina to built up a story from scratch. It also takes immense amount of time to create plots to give the characters their desired spotlight.

But again I'm not a professional author just an amateur letting her thoughts out.

I am a simple person just like u guys.

When I started this story I had zero reads. I used to google things like "How to get more reads in Wattpad"

It took me a long time and a lot of effort to come here today. I know it   doesn't have a million reads and it's not even close to the amazing ones out there. But at least it is something that I'm proud of. There were times when I felt like stop writing this story. But I just kept trying.

That's why I tell u guys to never give up on ur dreams and keep working for them. One day they'll definitely turn into reality.

Again thank you very much for reading this "not so fabulous" story.

See ya in the next book my smexy👅👅 readers.

Love ya,

Rose💀💀💋