Chapter Nine: How will I?

After a whole five minutes of tortures and insults, I finished eating the stiff fried egg which I should have eaten when it was out of pan and was served over a nice plate

After a whole five minutes of tortures and insults, I finished eating the stiff fried egg which I should have eaten when it was out of pan and was served over a nice plate. Afterwards, he released me from his grip.

"Good girl, now I should share it with the world. It's gonna be fun, what do you think?" He asked nonchalantly.

I was on my feet in seconds and tried to snatch the phone away from his grip. But as always, I couldn't accomplish what I planned of.

That asshole! All my attempts went in vain and I couldn't save myself from him. If the video gets on internet then I'm done forever. This guy is famous as shit. The whole school follows him and of course how can I forget about his fan girls? If they see it then they'll bug me to death not because I'm being assaulted in the video, because I'm in his house, with him. One click and millions of people will see my disaster.

He played the video in front of me and it seemed like that I was willingly eating food from the floor. It was captured in such an angle that, his forcefulness didn't showed up and I seemed to eat like an obedient dog as his "GOOD Girl" line was heard when I finished eating.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and I heard him chuckling at my reaction.

"From now on do everything as I say or this clip is getting some fame." He shook his head as he laughed at his victory. He stopped the video and closed his phone. Stepping away from me, he slowly walked away.

"Best of luck, pet." I heard him saying as he departed from the dinning room.

So, now I'm his pet, eh?

I really curse this technological era because of this many people are getting blackmailed like me. I better think of something quick and get that video back from him.

My hands were clenched into fists and my mind was thinking of 101 ways of murdering him. I stomped over the stairs and went to my room for shower. My body didn't feel like to take anything more. I felt like a lost, helpless puppy which is very obedient towards it's master.

I silently screamed in anger, frustration and humiliation.

He took advantage of my condition and used it against me and now, I have to listen to his every word or else he's gonna update the video into a social site. My inner self already exploded in tears and shame. But I know that I have to stay strong. But still, now he have the opportunity to blackmail me.

Damn! Just Damn!....
I think, I know what I need most at the moment, a relaxing hot shower.

As the hot water sprayed over my body, my head calmed a bit. The bathroom became foggy because of the hot steamy water.
I harshly scrubbed my body as I wanted the smell of orange to go away. My hair also became sticky because of that slimy content. So, I had to use extra amount of shampoo and conditioner.

After the shower, I brushed my teeth and changed into my old sets of cloth which I found neatly folded in the glass cabinet of the bathroom.

I had a lot of work to do. First of all, I have to find my bag, then I have to go to my old house and collect my belongings. After that, I'll figure out how to escape him but for now, I just want to sleep and snuggle in the comfortable bed.

In the evening, I woke up from my sleep. I yawned and stretched my limbs.
As I looked on the white ceiling, I drifted into the sea of thoughts.
A knock on the door pulled me out from my thoughts and I got up from the bed to open the door.

Alyene was standing at the doorstep. She warmly smiled and bowed at me.

"Please Alyene you don't have to do it. Just cut the crap girl." Sighing with an annoyed mood, I told her what I felt at that moment.

She looked hurt for a slight second but covered it quickly.

"Did I offend you mam?"

"No, just, please don't be so formal, I also work here, remember? Actually, I don't feel comfortable when people become so formal. It feels like they are so distant from me and it's the last thing I need . And I'm also sorry for my rudeness."

I know I was acting like a borderline patient. Sometimes, I cry and then I act like that I'm a strong women. Again sometimes, I behave like a spoiled brat and in a flip of second I realize my mistakes and apologize for that. All this things are happening because of that SELF CENTERED UNPLEASANT ASS!

"Um.. mam are you okay?"

"Yes, and just call me Casie please." I requested.

"O-Okay, mam."

"Alyene!...." I looked at her with frustration.

She was embarrassed at my words. "Sorry, I'm not just used to it."

I huffed at her. "Don't apologize and now let's go, I'm starving."

We were sitting in the kitchen where I was eating my delicious meal which was served by Alyene.

"Mmmmmmmmhhh.... It's amazing. You should be a chef Alyene!" I said with a load of food stuffed in my mouth.

She laughed at my childishness. "I'm glad that you are enjoying my cooking. By the way, what was about the mess in the dining hall? Did you and young master have a fight? I saw a big mess there, when I came from the grocery."

"It was nothing but an accident and everything's okay."

"Oh.."

I was glad that she didn't catch my lie.

"So, where's that jerk?'' I squinted my gaze as I asked her.

"You sure don't like him." She teased.

"Like him? I HATE HIM!" I yelled furiously.

"Yeah, that's the same meaning of 'Don't like." She laughed at my ingenuous actions.

"Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want." I crossed my arms and turned away from her.

"Now, hurry, we have a lot of work to do." She told me and made her way towards the dining hall.

"Why? I asked her with a muddled expression.

"Oh, I forgot, young master is having a midnight party here, so all of his friends gonna be here and he told me that you are the one who'll serve them. Now, hurry, we have to arrange the food and everything else."

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

My mind again started to panic. All of his friends gonna be here that means the whole school is coming. And if they see me working here, in his house then they'll blast like a volcano. I can't take no more insults and assaults. I can't let them know that I work here. But how? I'm the one who'll be serving them. And if I don't do it then Travis gonna upload the video which is an another problem.
Great, this is the perfect situation for me to get doomed.

So, how'll I serve these people without exposing my secret? I can let them know that, I work here.

Please God, only you can save me now.