Chapter nineteen: Party and Dancing

Cause it's a......

Packet of c-condom!

And what did he say?

If I want that? What does he mean?

Wait, a minute, he means that, if i....

Immediately, I threw that object on the ground.

"Yewh! No! Yuck, why the hell I'll want that!"

"Why not? It's a party and there will be a lot of boys and drinks, so.."

"Fuck, no. Never." I shook my head instantly.

"Why? What's wrong with having sex?"

"Will you just shut up?" My brows furrowed in irritation, my cheeks were burning, and my temper was going high.

"Or you never had.. Wait a minute, are you a virgin?"

Damn, I should've guessed it earlier." He muttered to himself.

That's it. I couldn't take more.

And, I aimed a punched at him.

No, you should have guessed this earlier.

Fortunately, he shielded his face at the right moment and took the hit on his left hand. Because, I don't wanna see him partying with a bloody nose.

Not giving him a chance for any words, I turned away and left.

"I was just joking. Now come on, don't be so angry!" He came after me.

"Hmm, now tell me, what the hell you were doing?" I turned back and looked at him directly.

He stared at me with wide eyes.

"Oh! I forgot to put condoms in the rooms so I was just seeing if there are enough. Cause we don't want pregnant girls in the next morning. Now do we?"

"Can't they just leave their desires at home? Dude! We are here for party not for some satisfying sex!"

I couldn't help but feel disgusted.

"Tell this to the couples."

"Whatever, I don't give a damn. And next time, be careful with your words."

"Sure, baby."

Bastard.

"But for now, let's go party." He again draped his hand over my shoulder.

But this time, I didn't pushed him away, because for the first time in life, I wanted to do party.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The music blasted through the crowded hall. And I was already drowned in drinks, dancing like it was the last day of my life.

A few shots, and I'm gone. Usually, I don't drink, but today, I felt like throw all the frustration which were there for the past seven months, specially these recent days.

Moving my body in different directions, I tried to dance with the beat.

This is just the beginning.

Tyler was here with me at first, but now he was vanished in this sea of people.

The lights were flashing as the disco balls were spinning. My heart thumped in excitement. My body wanted to do something extreme.

Something daring.

Something unknown.

Then, an idea hit in my head. Making, my way towards the DJ, I gave him a chit that I have just written.