Back to Despondos *request* TY:Crys!

Start from the beginning

"Frosta, can you freeze the ship so it won't set anything else on fire, please." Adora said, turning to her. 

"Sure can!" She said happily and went to put her hands on the space ship. 

*

Double Trouble looked at the mess in the Fright Zone. "So Hordak went crazy here and why?" 

Catra laughed to herself. "Because of me." 

"And just so you know - this is not where our date is gonna happen." Double Trouble said to her. 

"There is nowhere we can go without people wanting to kill me." Catra kicked some rubble and breathed out heavily. "I wanted power and control so badly. Prime used me and I used him. Sparkles, played along for both our sakes, but I knew she hated me too." 

"The Horde isn't completely destroyed. Remember that multiple eyed freaks speech? We're Primordial and there are countless copies of them out in the galaxy. They'll be back!" 

Catra had listened in on a conversation Adora had with Bow and Glimmer. It had been about Mara, the portal and Despondos. 

"I need to open another portal. I need to put us back in Despondos." Catra told Double Trouble. "It's the only way to make sure Hordak and his people will never return. It's the only way any of us can be truly free." 

"Ooh it's a date!" Double Trouble said, giving Catra a quick kiss on her cheek. "By the way your outfit is delicious."  

*

In Bright Moon Glimmer was thinking of renaming the War Room into something better. She was pacing as Bow, Adora, Frosta and Perfuma chatted.

 Mermista and SeaHawk went to get ice cream. On the way to the kitchen they snuck in a few kisses. 

"Are we ready for when the Horde strikes again?" Glimmer asked her people. "We need to be. This whole thing is far from over even with Prime dead and Hordak in space." Her eyes looked around the room. "Where's Entrapta?" 

Adora walked over. "With Emily in my room." 

"We're as ready as we'll ever be." Perfuma said coming over to Adora and Glimmer. 

Bow and Frosta joined them. "I've got a new quiver for more arrows in my room. It's pretty cool." 

Frosta's eyes lit up, "Yeah we wanna see it! Do you have new arrows too?" 

Bow smiled brightly. "Yes, I do. I'll tell you about them later. I used a few on this last mission too." 

In Adora's bedroom Entrapta still felt out of place. Sure these people cared, but she'd never known anything else than being alone. Even in the Fright Zone, there was always pieces of her that never quite fit. 

Hordak seemed to be the only one accepting of her fully and now he was gone forever. Her eyes looked out the window. "I don't belong here." 

Emily nudged her. 

"If you want to stay here I understand. I need to go back home." Entrapta tied bedsheets together as fast as she could. They weren't long enough, but it didn't matter. Her hair would help her from hitting the ground. She climbed down the sheets and fell a few feet. Her long purple hair cushioned her and she stood up. 

If she went East it was back to Dryl if she went North she'd end up in the Fright Zone. 

*

Double Trouble sat in Hordak's old throne chair smiling to themself. "I could really get use to this!" They said to themself. 

Catra's tail smacked Double Trouble in the face. "Quit daydreaming about being King or Queen and help me out. The Portal won't fix itself."