-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓-

april twenty seventh, 2018wakanda; and titan ship

wakanda; and titan ship

"The Kingsguard and the Dora Milaje have been alerted." Okoye said as she, T'Challa, and two guards walked through the countryside.

"The Border Tribe?"

Okoye looked at the king in her peripheral. "Those that are left."

"Send word to the Jabari as well." T'Challa said, Okoye looking over at him. "M'Baku likes a good fight."

Okoye glanced from Bucky—who was feeding goats—back to T'Challa. "What of this one?"

"This one may be tired of war, but the White Wolf has rested long enough." T'Challa said before one of the guards put a case on the wheelbarrow, making the soldier walk over.

Bucky looked into the case, letting out a small sigh as he looked from the vibranium arm to the king. "Where's the fight?"

"On its way."

"In all the time I've served Thanos, I have never failed him. If I were to reach our rendezvous on Titan with the Time Stone still attached to your vaguely irritating person, there would be judgment." Ebony Maw said after Strange woke up, seeing all of the needles surrounding him and ready to pierce into him. "Give me the Stone."

Tony watched the exchange from above, letting out a small gasp after Strange's cloak tapped him on the shoulder. "Wow. You're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?"

"Yeah, speaking of loyalty—" Peter trailed off, Tony sending him a shocked look as he turned around.

"What the f—?"

"I know what you're gonna say." Peter said after he jumped onto the ground.

"You should not be here." Tony said as he pointed at his son.

"I was gonna go home." Peter said as he gestured toward the ship.

"I don't wanna hear it!"

"—but it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way—" Peter started, making Tony sigh.

"Now I gotta hear it."

"—and I kinda stuck to the side of the ship. This suit is ridiculously intuitive by the way." Peter said, making Tony cuss to himself.

"Goddamn it."

"So if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here." Peter said, making Tony and the cloak look up with disbelief.

"What did you just say?"

"I take that back." Peter said before he glanced around. "Now I'm here in space."

"Yeah, right where I didn't want you to be." Tony reminded as he walked over to the teenager. "This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. This is a one way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend you thought this through."