-𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍-

august seventeenth/eighteenth, 2015seoul, south korea;and oslo, norway

seoul, south korea;
and oslo, norway

"It's beautiful." Helen commented as she watched the Cradle work on the vibranium. "The vibranium atoms aren't just compatible with the tissue cells, they're binding them. Shield never even thought to—"

"The most versatile substance on the planet and they used it to make a Frisbee." Ultron said as he looked at the Cradle. "Typical of humans: they scratch the surface and never think to look within."

"I'll take Brooke, Natasha, and Clint." Steve said, grabbing his shield before looking at Tony.

"Alright. Take care of her. Strictly recon." Tony said, looking at his watch as he and Steve headed for the door. "I'll hit the Nexus. I'll join you as soon as I can."

"If Ultron's really building a body—"

"—he'll be more powerful than any of us; maybe all of us." Tony said with a shake of his head. "An android designed by a robot."

"You know, I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me." Steve said as he looked at Tony, who let out a small chuckle.

Fury walked over to the two, him pulling his coat on as he looked at the two. "I'll drop Banner and Thompson off at the tower. You mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?"

"She's all yours. Apparently." Tony said with a shrug, making Fury look at him.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know." Fury said with a shrug before he headed for the door. "Something dramatic I hope."

"I'm gonna finish reflooring that sunroom as soon as I get back." Clint promised after he walked over to Laura.

"Yeah, then you'll find another part of the house to tear apart." Laura said, making Clint shake his head.

"No. It's the last project. I promise." Clint said, Laura nodding before he kissed her.

"A hacker who's faster than Ultron? He could be anywhere and as this is the center of everything, I'm just a guy looking for a needle in the world's biggest haystack." Tony said as he stood in the middle of the Nexus's control room.

"How do you find it?"

"It's pretty simple. You bring a magnet." Tony said, sending the girl a smile before he looked back at the screens. "I'm decrypting nuclear codes and you don't want me to!" Tony sang song, unaware that the two assistants were trying to take pictures with him. "Come and get me."

"Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream." Helen explained as she connected Ultron to the Cradle. "We're uploading your cerebral matrix now."