-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄-

december eighth, 2016queens, new york; andavengers compound, upstatenew york

queens, new york; and
avengers compound, upstate
new york

After Brooke dropped Peter off at Liz's, the young Stark boy quickly realized that the Vulture was Liz's dad. After Toomes threatened Peter in the car, the fifteen year old ditched homecoming to fight Toomes off, who was after the Stark cargo plane, which was delivering more Avengers items to the new compound. After winning against Toomes, Peter tried to go back to life as normal.

"Congratulations, decathlon national champions." Mr. Harrington said as he put the trophy on the table.

"Yeah!"

"I'll have to put this back in the trophy case soon, but just for motivation right now at this practice. I'm ahead of the game, but we will need a new team captain next year, so I am appointing Michelle." Mr. Harrington said before everyone clapped.

"Yeah!"

"Thank you. My friends call me MJ." MJ said with a small smile.

"I thought you didn't have any friends." Ned said as he looked at her.

"I didn't."

"I gotta go." Peter said after he looked at his phone.

"Hey, where you going? What are you hiding, Peter? I'm just kidding. I don't care. Bye. Alright, so we should run some drills." MJ said before Peter left.

"Yeah."

"Hey, Happy." Peter said after he walked into the bathroom. "What are you doing here?"

"I really owe you one. I don't know what I would do without this job. Before I met your dad and your aunt—" Happy started before a boy walked out of the stall.

"So how long you been here?" Peter asked as he looked at his uncle.

"Long enough to be awkward. Boss wants to see you." Happy said before Peter looked at him again.

"Is he here, too?" Peter asked as he gestured to the stalls.

"—in the toilet? No, he's upstate." Happy said.

"Upstate? Like upstate upstate? At the compound?" Peter asked better Happy nodded.

"Yeah, let's go."

"Take a look. It's pretty impressive, huh?" Happy said as he and Peter walked around the compound. "They just finished remodeling the whole thing. I know you haven't seen it in a while."

"There they are. Eccellente." Brooke said after she and Tony found the pair. "How was the ride up?"

"Good."

"Give us a minute with the kid." Brooke said as she looked at Happy.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah." Tony said with a nod. "We gotta talk to the kid."