Christmas Festivites

It was Christmas Eve and I was at work late, it was taking particularly long for my manager to count the safe as he was fairly new. It kept coming up short from miscounting or something I never knew because this night would be my last at the awesome well paying job I was so proud to have. See I've only ever worked for $10/hr max, so when I got a $12/hr job I was ecstatic and so proud of myself. I tried my best there, and was doing fairly well.

The entire time I was keeping Him updated on my every move. Sent him pictures of me outside smoking a cig, even when I had went to use the bathroom to prove what I was doing. My boss was a male, and he was always very uneasy with me being around males without him. My phone ended up dying as we all walked to the parking lot to leave. A co worker was giving me a ride home, he had her number and sent her the address. We had to stop in town at her house so she could get her gas card from her husband and we got gas right after then proceeded to my home.

He was updated on my every move, but once we got towards the area I lived in it was a dead zone and my co workers texts weren't coming through properly. When we were close she told him the road we were on, we ended up getting a little lost due to chatting and getting distracted and not paying attention to the gps. He texted her and said "I know what you guys are fucking doing Anita has two minutes to get home, I'm leaving". When she read it I laughed it off as if she was grumpy. But I knew what I'd endure once I got home. He started yelling when I go out the car ripped his car door open slammed it and left. I went inside changed, showered, put my phone to charge ect. When he got home he was furious, he walked through the bedroom door slamming it shut behind him loudly. I silently thanked myself for remembering to close the girl's door or else they might have woken from the slam.

He threw his keys and phone on the bed and demanded to know where I was. I explained my phone died and we took a wrong turn due to talking and the service situation.
He didn't wanna hear that.
He got real close to my face and told me my manager had added him on Facebook. To be friendly I'm sure, and he inboxed him starting a huge argument out of nothing, meanwhile he was also texting my co worker calling her a liar. All the while my phone wasn't working because he called the phone company and disconnected it. I was pregnant. But that didn't stop him.

He screamed in my face many times demanding I tell him the truth, but sadly I already had and I didn't have the answer that he wanted. He pushed me up against the wall by my throat, starting to choke me as I gasped for air he let go to yell some more. I cowardly hid in the corner desperately trying to protect our unborn babygirl. He lunged towards me and unfortunately I was in front of our end table. He pushed me back by my neck and my body bent backwards exposing my belly against his as he pushed me back hard, my abdomen and ribs screaming in silent pain. He choked me unconscious. When he woke me from smacking my face I started hyperventilating and getting terrible lower abdomen pain. I was afraid for our baby. I went to pee and was spotting, I came out the bathroom to tell him I need to go get seen and he didn't care. He laid in bed, told me I'm not going back to work and went to sleep. I spent all night trying to get my baby to kick so I could sleep peacefully, when I finally did he woke me up calling me a liar yet again. After he was fast asleep I couldn't sleep, 5 am rolled around when I could finally no longer fight my fear against sleep.

Oblivious my girls opened their presents from Santa, his family came over and had breakfast with us. The rest of the day he locked me out of our room, till we went to a good friend's house for dinner. He acts okay for a bit, but when we got home he pulled me hair and made me sleep on the couch.

I remember counting every kick all night, hugging my stomach to try and protect my baby so she can be born and maybe make some sense of this crazy life I was living to me.
I remember begging to sleep on the bed , my back burned with pain from him choking me bent over an end table the night before.
But he exiled me, as if I did something so terrible.

I just went to work Christmas Eve, to get holiday hours to help with bills more.
I just went to work.