'Babe, where is the condom we are too young for a mini Tae' kook said kissing the others Nape.

'Is in the drawer'

Kook got up and got he condom, when Tae saw little Kook his open as wide as his eyes could open.

*Damn he big, how In the world is he going to fit* Tae though

Coming back to the unfinished business, kook once again took his position but this time he only gave Tae a warning.

'Babe its gonna hurt at first but it will feel good after' He said kissing Tae, slowly going inside. Tae hissed a little but he was quickly distracted by Jungkook's kissing.

He was finally all the way inside, Tae felt full. He closed his eyes because of the immense pain, kook groaned at the tightness around his Junior.

'Baby you need to relax your body' he said kissing his Forehead.

(currently in a hair salon getting my hair done for the first time in a hair salon and this bitch burns as hell);

Relaxing his body they waited for 1 minute before Taehyung said a weak

'Move'

Kook began to move slowly at first before Tae felt pleasure take over his body.

'Babe you look beautiful under me without clothes' kook said.

'Kook f-faster p-please' Taehyung pleaded to his boyfriend.

'As you wish my princess'

He pulled out than slammed back in with forced. Causing Tae body to jerk up making kook hit his sweet sensitive post. He kept going harder and faster, each trust because harder. 'k-kook mhhm s-s-slow mmmhh d-down'. Taehyung moaned out. He was trying to talk but opps!!.

Kook looked at Taehyung and groaned at the sight. Tae with messy hair sweat covering his body, half open eyes moaning kook's name, back arched, hands clenched the bed covers. Getting hard sex from his lover begging for more. Now that was a sight for Jungkook to never forget.

(The totally forgot about Taehyung mom who was downstairs).

Kook kept trusting, Taehyung was over stimulated from the pleasure, he clenched around mini kook.

'Babe s-slow d-down, I'm g-g-gona cum' he panted out. Just as he was about to cum, kook pulled out. Tae whined, he was ready to reached his climax. But it was rudely interrupted by Jungkook when he pulled out.

Kook switched their position, he was laying some and Tae was on top. They looked at each other with pure lust mixed with love. 'Ride Daddy Baby'
Without saying anything else Tae sat himself down on little kook. They both moaned at the sensation of pleasure.

He kept bouncing on his lover, he was becoming tired, kook saw this and began to trust up meeting his lover on the process. 'Babe I'm about to cum'.

'Inside or out'

'K-kook your wearing a condom but just to be safe, out'

Kook finished inside the condom. Tae collapsed on top Jungkook's chest.

'Babe we are not done yet'

'WHAT!!'

and with that ladies and gentleman they made love all night until dawn. Totally forgetting about Tae's mother.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Next day
------------------------

The beautiful young couple slept until the afternoon. In the beautiful room under the covers of the soft mattress laid a young coupe who were madly in love with one another.

Jungkook was the first to wake up. When he woke up he was welcomed by the sight of his lover. Who was peacefully sleep on his chest with light snores leaving his lips. His whole neck (Body) was covered in hickeys.

Jungkook was happy this beauty In his arms was all his. He finally claimed him. Taehyung slowly began to wake up. He looked around sleepy, until his eyes landed on the man before him. Who was looking at him. Tae giggled at his boyfriend face. Pecking his lips, he murmured a low

'Good Morning kook, or should I say Daddy' he said.

Kook squeezed his ass kissing his neck. 'Good morning, Babe. Don't star a fire you can't handle babe' he said kissing his lips.

Taehyung was about to get up and walk to the bathroom when he fell back to the bed hissing in pain. His lower body hurts. Than he remember the events that took place last night.

____,_________,___________
I know super boring.

😭😭😭bye.

Quick note:

I'm disappointed at myself for my lack of update. I'll try to update soon. Like tomorrow. 😭😭

Bye