23: you want to abort

Mulai dari awal

He knew what you've been through, and he's been always careful about it.

If you wanted to talk then you would talk. If you didn't then he wouldn't force you into something you didn't want.

You both finished eating and he helped you put the dishes in the dish washer.

"I'm going on an interview today." - you said.
"Again? Baby, it's good to have a job, but the money from the company are enough for the two of us, plus, I don't want you to overwork yourself and be tired every day." - he said and you chuckled.

He grabbed you by your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"You sound like an overprotective husband that just wants his pregnant woman to sit at home and do nothing." - you added.

"Well who knows, maybe one day you will be that woman." - he said and winked.

"Yah!" - you said and playfully hit his chest.
He gave you a kiss before putting his shoes on and leaving for work.

"Love you baby!" - he said and closed the door behind him.

You were about to clean the table, when you got a text message.

You read it and started jumping from joy.
The company you applied for a job at hired you!

You were really happy!

In the message they also said you had to visit them today so you could sign some papers. Then you would start off tomorrow.

The interview was at 6, so you had one hour to get ready.

You took a quick shower, put on some makeup and left the house.

You were so excited that you would finally get a job to the point where you thought your heart would get out of your chest.

You called a taxi and arrived in ten minutes.
It wasn't a huge building, it was rather humble and neat one.

You had to wait for your boss to end his meeting before they let you in. You politely greeted him and sat on the chair next his desk.

"So, miss Y/n. Tell me something about yourself." - he leaned on the desk, pretty close to you, but you didn't find it awkward at first.

Then he started giving you strange looks, you felt like he was checking you out the whole time but you didn't want to think about that.
You just answered his questions.

"Well, I can officially confirm it now. You're hired." - he said and you shook hands.

You wanted to leave and thought he would escort you, but you were wrong.
You were so wrong.

You couldn't even imagine what would happen next when you felt a hand on your waist.

He pulled you closer to him and started kissing your neck forcefully.

You pushed him away and ran to the door but he caught you before you could reach the handle.

You wanted to scream but he put a hand on your mouth and pushed you on the couch.
He ripped your shirt and took off your pants.

You felt so weak under him, he was too strong.

It was pointless every time you screamed. All you could do was cry.

It didn't took long before you were left with your bra and panties.

You hit his head with a vase that you could grab from the table.

You put your clothes on and ran out of the building.

It started raining as soon as you hot out the building.