"Hm?" He was clearly amused, "What is a little girl doing, talking to me? "

"I'm Kosai!" She introduced, and stuck out her hand to meet his, "And I think 'yer really cool!"

Hisoka looked even more amused.

"Oh? Is that so?" Kosai nodded, he bent down and looked at her as if he was closely examining her face before meeting her eyes, and she grinned. 

The man smiled, in his own creepy way — he looked satisfied in a way— and patted her head.

"I'm Hisoka.♥" He finally introduced, " And I have a feeling you'll grow up just splendid~"

Hisoka stood up and walked away, leaving a very confused girl behind him.

Kosai poked her cheek with her pointer finger and cocked her head sideways. 'He's totally weird.'

'He also didn't take my handshake.'

Kosai stood there pouting for a moment, then shrugged and started walked back to where Killua and Gon were. 

Suddenly, everyone around her started running the opposite direction she was heading. Since it was so crowded, it left little space for her to navigate through back to Killua and Gon, so she decided to just go with the rest of the group.

'I guess Satotz-san started the second part of the test.' Kosai thought, as she ran, cramped between two men. 

One had needles in his head and purple—or lavender— skin. The other one had a shaved head, weird eyebrows, and could probably pass for a ninja of some sort. 

It felt like they didn't notice her between them —she couldn't blame them, they were ridiculously tall—in Kosai's opinion—and she was pretty short. 

The gap between the two men was so small, that Kosai eventually had a hard time breathing, and had to move back a couple meters.

--ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ--

'This is so boringgg!!!!' 

'I miss Gon-kun and Killu-kun and Nef and-' her thoughts were cut off by a faint yell, which Kosai made out to sound something like "Leorio! Kurapika! Killua says we should move up!"

'Gon-kun!' She thought, recognising the voice immediately.

She couldn't pinpoint where he was, but she could tell that he was somewhere behind her. So she decided to slow down her pace, letting people pass by her, until she could faintly hear Gon and Killua talking to each other, and she ran towards the sound, getting to them in ten seconds flat.

"Heya Gon!" She called out, waving her hand.

"Kosa-" Gon got cut off, getting swallowed by a giant, round frog.