"So you like to prey on woman, eh?" Verde remarked as he spun his bo-staff around, likely waiting for them to make the first move.

Of course, he's going to antagonize them, why wouldn't he? I should probably intervene soon, preferably before anyone gets hurt.

"You little runt! you think you can stop us? Well, guess we outta teach you a lesson then, huh buys?" Said the supposed leader, who had a mace quirk.

Verde twirled his bo-staff, no doubt grinning under that mask of his, and replied, "Bring it on bitches!" 

(I originally had him call them sleezebags but my brother told me to say Bitches instead XD) Okay, now he's just asking to get killed. I shake my head with a sigh. Looks like I'm going to have to save him before I catch him... again. Verde seems to have a tendency to bite off more than he can chew. And now, once again, I not only have to save him but try to capture him. which is hard since I have to stay in the area to report the incident. The boss went to hit him with his mace hand, only for Verde to duck down then swing his staff under him, straight into the crook's crotch. Needless to say, he was out of commission. The other mace thug and the gun thugs charged at him, while Verde quickly jumped up and drop kicked the mace guy, quickly positioning himself to land on a handstand. How that is possible, I honestly don't know. As soon as he landed on his hands he pushed himself off the ground to land his feet roughly on gun thug #1, which caused him to fall into the other gun thug. Izuku quickly pushed himself off the two thugs and twirled his staff as he looked back and forth at the last for thugs who wearily approached him. 

He cockily yelled, "Alright? Who's next?"

The four thugs rushed him, only for Verde to duck a little and swing his staff, getting all the thugs on their heads. All of this took only a minute. A minute! To think I thought he needed help! Verde walked to the frightened woman and teenagers, asking them if they were okay. I took this as my queue to drop in.

"Verde." I greeted him as I held my capture weapon, ready to use it.

"Oh, hello Eraserhead! I'd love to chat but I've got to go. Maybe you could help these ladies out and call in the incident?"

Damn it. He knows I can't go after him till after I file a report. By the time I'm done, he'll be long gone! At this rate, as much as I'd hate to admit it, I might need help

~~~~Time skip to next day~~~~

It's Saturday afternoon and I'm at the Cafe about to do something most people would think is crazy; I'm going to ask Present Mic to help capture Verde. Although, he is the best person I can ask to help. He may be loud, but he can be stealthy if he wants too and his quick thinking and calculating mind would be a very good help in capturing Verde. So here I am, waiting for Hizashi to arrive, thinking of how I am going to ask him to help me. Speak of the devil, he just walked in.

"Soooo Shouta, what did you want to talk about?" Hizashi asked as he sat down across from me.

I leaned in, handing him one of the coffees I ordered earlier, and said in a low voice, "You know how I am trying to catch that vigilante Verde?" 

"You mean that green kid who always seems to one-up you?" Hizashi whispered.

"Yeah, that Problem Child. He seems to get himself into life or death situations all the time with his cocky attitude. If he isn't taken off the streets, he is bound to get himself hurt or killed. Although, it's come to my attention that it's going to take more than one Pro to catch him."

"So you're asking me to help you in capturing the youngster." Hizashi mused.

"That's the gist of it."