Gonna be a hero!

Začať od začiatku

"Okay then," Ojiro turns to face the lovely lady who always takes the orders, "A Peppermint Caramel Dark Chocolate Frappuccino, double shot espresso, large along with 2 dorayakis, and 3 manjus."

Ojiro then went over to sit down across from Izuku, who had his head resting on the table, using his arms as a pillow. "Hey, Zuku... Zuku..hey... Zuku.."

Izuku just groaned in response, whining, "Nooooo, go away Mashi, ten more minutes."

"You've had like 15 hours of sleep. Quit complaining." Ojiro laughed.

"I wanted more sleep." Izuku whined as he looked up to see his smiling friend. "It's not funny Mashi, I'm soooo tired."

Ojiro just laughs and says, "I've never seen this side of you Zuku, I hope you're new exercises don't make you always this whiny-" Izuku had kicked Ojiro rather hard and had a justified smile on his face when Ojiro winced.

"Okay, okay, no more teasing. Jeez, you're feisty when you're tired." Ojiro groaned.

"Damn right I am." Izuku grumbled as he put his head back down onto the table. 

"You're also apparently lazy when you're tired."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Izuku said as he looked up with a challenging glare.

"Your hair is defying gravity and you are still in pajamas."

"...I'll change into clothes later." Izuku dismissed.

"Your hair?"

"Leave it. It might just scare away the bullies." Izuku mumbled, once again dismissing Ojiro.

"I wonder how they would react to you in this mood?"

"They would either beat me to a bloody pulp or just avoid me out of fear I'm possessed." Izuku mused.

"I'd love to catch that on camera!" Ojiro laughed.

"What? My bullies running away in terror because I'm 'possessed'?"

"Pffft, That would be amazing." Ojiro sighed.

"Maybe it would scare them straight if they thought I had a spirit with me. Maybe we could make them think they have ghosts after them- imagine them running away for once. Give them a taste of their own medicine." Izuku said with a wide eye look and creepy smile- not unlike Aizawa's.

"Okaaaay, we can add fearless and sadistic to the list of characteristics of tired Zuku." Ojiro replied with a wary tone.

"Maybe I'm just tired of people's bullshit, huh Mashi? Tired of being a punching bag."

"Again, I can deal with them. Don't get yourself in any unnecessary trouble." Ojiro points out.

Ojiro was called to go pick up their orders, leaving Izuku alone for a minute or two. Izuku knew he wouldn't really act out on his current feelings- awake him had common sense and logical thinking that would stop him. But tired him was here right now, and he felt like venting his frustrations, even if said frustrations couldn't really be fixed or helped. If only he had a quirk, then he would be accepted- wait, no Izuku! Don't think that, you're going to be the first quirkless hero damn it! A large drink and a plate of dorayakis are placed in front of him, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Hey, you okay?" Ojiro questioned as he sat down with his own food.

Izuku took a few sips of his drink, immediately feeling much more awake. "Ya, wow, I feel so much better with this coffee. Sorry for anything tired me said. I tend to lose all common sense and reasoning when I am tired."