"I'm sorry, alright! I was busy earlier. I was just came home from my mission. I do remember that it's Shizuka's birthday today, and I have tried my best to get home early."

"Come on, Iblis. Let him go. It's better for us to join our siblings in the party than debating like this. At least Lucifer is here now", Beelzebub interfered between their argument. Finally, Iblis let him go.

"You're lucky that you are on time. You do realized that Shizuka is waiting for you, right? From all of us, she likes you the most. The party is on the backyard. Have you prepared your present for her?", Egyn questioned him.

"Of course, I have them with me. Let's just get there."

Then Lucifer and his siblings walked to her backyard. He could hear how crowded the situation there. Her friends must have been arrived in the first place. When they were on the spot, he observed some of her friends were arranging music playlists for the party. He thought of human music today to be very different than what he heard in the past but he didn't hate them. Actually he thought of them to be quite refreshing. He listened to classical ones most of the times, but sometimes he also listened to them to brighten up his mood.

The decorations for the party was fantastic. There was a big slide and a projector for watching movies and karaoke, wooden chairs and tables, all kinds of snacks, and hanging ornaments and lighting on the trees and poles with various shapes and sizes. It had a combination of vintage and minimalist vibes, but it looked sophisticated. Perfect for this early evening.

Her friends noticed that  Lucifer had arrived, then one of them elbowed Shizuka

Her friends noticed that Lucifer had arrived, then one of them elbowed Shizuka. "Hey Shizuka-chan, he's here", Reina whispered to her.

________________________________________________________________________________

As she turned her back to him, Lucifer was mesmerized. Shizuka wore a white sailor shirt and light blue mini skirt. Her feet were bare. She braided her long wavy hair for this occasion. The King of Light should have known that the girl he saved six years ago would grow up to be this lovely. Lucifer found it hard to averting his gaze from her. He suddenly felt nervous when she came to his direction.

"Hi Lucifer. I'm so glad you came", Shizuka greeted him.

"Hey", Lucifer smiled to her.

All of them cheered them, including his siblings. He couldn't believe that he was blushing for the first time, in front of his best friend too!

"I'm sorry if I'm a little late. I have business earlier."

"Don't worry, I can understand that. The party hasn't started either. You must be exhausted."

"A little, but I would never missed the party of my friend, especially this is her birthday."

As he told her that, Lucifer found that she was blushing either. He decided that he liked her being this way. She looked cute, especially when she bit her lower lip.