Epilouge

It is the babies (well children now) 12th birthday. Since you've had the three, you've had a set of twins and named them Leon and Alex. However, the subject of hope was still sore, therefore never mentioned, as tears still aches and were drew from your eyes at the mention of her name.

You had been to visit the memorial garden you had laid out flower, teddies and cards for her several time, especially at Christmases and birthdays, as it hit home the headset then.

Overall life was great and a blooming in pleasure. Louis had spilt up with one direction now, and therefore could spend more time as a family. They had a good bye glue, then you knew he was around from the family the whole time then. You really appreciated him being around, because sometimes have five kids that a.l wanted to different things, made it hard and awkward for each other.

For the oldest three, who were turning twelve, they and asked for a pet rabbit, dog and phones. You didn't really want them to have a dog, but having a rabbit was just something which was an easy pet to have in relation to the others they had wanted in the past. Even a pet giraffe had been in the equation at one point.

When they received the box with the rabbit in, the two girls had smiles beaming across their face. Joy had overtook them. They decided to name the rabbit 'Woody', after their favourite person out of toy story.

When you looked around and saw them in the floor with the rabbit, all gathered around, smiles prominent on face, you knew this was your family. And you were the most happiest person in the whole wide world. You had five beautiful children, an Angel and the most handsomest husband in the world.

THE END 😱