Holding them

After holding your little baby, you sadly took some photos of her with you and Louis, and then decided to give her back to the nurse. Louis and you kissed her forehead and said that you loved her so dearly. Tears streamed down your face, and makes it harder to hand her over. Louis took her out your arms and passed her over. You just bawled over and filled your face with tears. This was the saddest moment of your life.

On a more cheerful note, nurse Jackie, came over and wheeled in with her three cribs,neither your little miracles in. They all looked so happy and cheerful. The little boy was still sleeping, but was a spitting image of his dad. Little louis running around the place, Lord have mercy you thought. The two princesses were lock-in around the room and accordion to Louis were just like you. Pretty and gorgeous.

You held the two girls in your arms and Louis held the little boy. Is was your dream, and now this was your reality. Life couldn't be any better for the pair of you. You wanted to thank everyone that was involved in the bringing into life of the little creations. God had granted you the best gift ever.

Welcome to the world:
Ellie Louise Tomlinson
Sophie Fletcher Tomlinson
Luca Samuel Ellis Tomlinson

P.S love to all readers 💛💙💜💚❤️