Telling the boys

It had only been yesterday and you and louis were heading to the recording studio as they were now recording their fourth album and need to record and do promo on it. Today was the day you had decided to tell the boys that they were going to be uncles and know what their reaction was gonna be for the the first one of one direction having a baby. Even though it just happened to be the most immature one of the five of them.

After driving in the car for ten minutes you and louis arrived at the recording studio and were sat on the couch waiting for the rest of them to come out of the recording booth. "Guys could you all come and gather round we have an announcement" Louis said to the boys as they finished the song they were on.

"As you all know me and y/n have been married for a bit now and decode to take it to the next level. That would be having a baby. Y/n is pregnant!!" All of the jumped up from their seats and ran to congratulate the both of you. "Congrats I'm so pleased for the both of you" Liam said. "You make amazing parents" harry shouted.

This really could t have gone any better you now had a really supportive husband and an even bigger support from the band and his brothers. All that was left to do was tell the family and then break the news to the dedicated fans. That wouldn't be too bad, would it?