Names

Even two weeks after the news, the subject was still a little roar. However you were still carrying three beat full bundles of joy and they needed to come into the world with everything sorted for them. The little one you had lost would always be at the back of your mind, but for now you had to focus onto the positives. Names was the thing you and louis had thought about before, but ended up being put off the subject when the thigh of what the little one might of been called.

"We really need to start with some perpetrations. Our babies are going to come into their world and not having anything ready for them." Louis said as you were lying down on the couch with your head in his lap. You nodded "yeah we do" "Have you got any suggestions or do you wanna play a game and figure the names out form that?" Lois asked with a wink at the end you, not sure what on earth the game louis had in mind would be. "You get paper and pens and I'll stay here to rest my feet, and you get the brain working" he smirked at you.

After half an hour of think of names you had louis had come up with a small selection. Three of each to be precise. They were;

Boys:

Sam
Ben
James

Girls;

Elizabeth
Olivia
Sophie

You decided on keeping them at that and when they were born, you would be able to put a name to a face than try and pick them now.