Labour (part 1)

You were now eight and a half months pregnant and were fit to burst with babies. Louis was currently out for the day with the rest of the boys recording some of their new album. Instead of being in your own for the day, Louis had suggested that you spent some time with his mom and sisters, and get some final preparations for the babies. So currently you were home alone and waiting for them to get here.

At twelve Jay, Lottie and Fizzy arrived, and collected you, show you could go shopping at the mall. You had been having occasional pains in your stomach, but passed them off as being Brixton hicks. Basically they were explained to you at the doctors as practise contractions.

You'd been shopping for about two hours when you needed to sit down cause the pains were getting worse. Jay had noticed and suggest you went for a drink and a bite to eat, just so that you could relax and help with the pains. Unfortunately they weren't getting any better so you thought you better tell Jay, just in case that anything happens and you wouldn't want to be on your own.

"Jay, I've been having braxton hicks all day and they don't seem to be stopping" you told Jay. "Ok Love, how long have they been happening for?" "Before we came shopping and now there getting closer." "From what you a saying to me, they seem like your having contractions y/n" Jay informed you.

Panic struck through you, and the sudden change in emotion cause your water to break. This was all you needed. You cried out in pain and altered the people sitting nearby in the cafe you were sat in. Jay shot out of her chair, and bent down to ask what's happening. She kinky had to look at the floor to realise and then picked you up and helped you hobble to the car.

This was the worst pain you had ever experienced. When you were in the car, all you could get out from between panting snd breathing was " I want Louis" and "Call Louis".