Labour part 2

When you arrived at the hospital, you were a crying and mo making in pain mess. All you wanted was some pain relief and your Louis. He was some sort of medicine gat could calm you down, and get you last this ordeal. You had to bring four babies into the world knowing that one wasn't going to survive. It had don't really hit home until the pain relief was inside you.

Louis raced to the car and sped off, as soon as he heard that you were in labour. He wanted to be by your side, holding your hand and telling you that everything was going to be ok. Even he knew that this was something that was going to break your hearts, but also cause tears of joy as you were going to be parents. "I'm here for y/n" Louis said to the receptionist. "Room 346" She responded, not really looking at who was asking for the information.

He burst through the door and you thought that the hinges were going to fall off it, to reveal Louis painting and out of breath. Louis had just ran up two flights of stairs and wanted to be at your side and helping you. He came over and kissed you sweetly on the lips and then held your hand before asking you how it was going. To be honest, it was of the most stupidest questions he could of asked because if he just looked at you, it was evidently clear that pain was in your face.

"Okay y/n let's have a look at how everything is progressing" the doctor spoke. Louis went to go and hold your hand as you the doctor went to check. "It looks like your ready to push then" the doctor smiled. Oh great you thought, time for the dreaded paint to increase. Louis kissed you head rand told you that everything as going to be ok and he was going to be her for you no matter what.

That was something that you really wanted to hear. Time to push now then ....