Notice bump

If theyYou and Louis had decided that today you would head around London for a bit of sight seeing. At the kent you were currently getting dressed and was easily getting fluctuated and you couldn't get your jeans to go over the now appearing bump. You had noticed the bump a couple of days ago, but you wanted louis to notice it before you said anything to him. Looking at the mirror you were admiring the little roundness appearing. Why wouldn't your jeans for though? It had only been yesterday when you thought they were getting a bit tight, obviously the bump had grown more over night.

The stairs creaked a little bit indicating that someone was either coining up them or going down them. The next thing you know is that Louis has his arms wrapped around your waist and gently massaging the area of the bump. "I can't wait to meet the three of you. All of you will be gorgeous like mommy but have my naughty and mischievous personality" louis said as he looked down to the bump. "I want them to look like you as well though. Oh and we can all look up if they have the same characteristics and personality as you" louis just laughed at you.

He looked down the open jeans and up to your face and kissed your plump lips with his lips. He got a lisp stick mark on his check after you both pulled away. "Why don't we go and get you some more clothes. Don't want my angels being squished in there do we?" You just laughed and nodded before finding another pear of leggings and baby jumper to go shopping in to buy more clothes. It grieved you to have to buy the next size up in clothes because you had always loved the figure you had got, and never wanted it to change. But now you guess it was and additions to the family were becoming more and more realistic.