First scan

Today was the day of your and louis first scan and you both were really excited. You were both dying to find out your due days and having a chance to look at the baby for the first time just made it feel more realistic.

When you got to the doctors office you felt really scared and anxious about what's he end of the scan could hold for you and louis. Your hands were shaking and your foot was tapping on the floor. "Y/N everything going to be alright." Louis told you and grabbed hold of your hand and intertwined your fingers together.

After five minutes of waiting for the doctor to call your name you were finally in the office and lying on the bed ready and waiting for the doctor. Louis was holding your hand and sitting right next to you. "Hello I'm doctor Roberts. Shall we have a look at this baby?"

Doctor Roberts put really cold gel on your stomach which made you jump at first utter started to get used to it. He moved the wand around till he found a heartbeat. Tears just gushed down your and louis faces till you saw the doctor go white in the face. "Is there something wrong." Y/N asked. "Look at the screen and can you see four little white blobs?" "Yes what does that mean?"

"Congratulations you are having two lots of twins. Four babies" you and louis just sat there in shock. This was definitely not what you were expecting to happen!!