Morning sickness

It had been a week since you and Louis had found out that you were having a baby. Born of you were coming to the thought that there was actually a little seething growing inside if you. At tons moment you were both lying in bed cuddling as you didn't feel too good. His arms were draped around your waist just gently having his hands on your stomach rubbing it slightly. Your throat was feeling really sore as you had already been sick twice in the space of an hour. "How are you feeling angel" louis asked. " well, I could be better but I think it could be warring off a bit for now anyways!"

After getting three quarters of the way through the film you and louis we're watching, a sudden wave of sickness came over you out of the blue. You sat up alerting louis who was nearly asleep. "Y/N are you alright babe?" Louis quickly asks. "I don't think I'm gonna make it to the bathroom." "Alright do you want to use the bucket?" "Please." Louis quickly grabbed the bucket and almost instantly shucked your guts up into it.

Louis rubbed your back and held your hair back for you. After you had finished he went and got rid of the sick to prevent you from feeling sick again and returned with a glass of water and a salt cracker. Louis really was just the best and he would do anything to help you or the baby and wanted to be there every step of the pregnancy!