Shopping

You and louis had decided today to go and start some of the baby shopping down at the local shopping mall. However the rest of the boys got word of you going out and decided that they wanted to come and help shop for their little nieces and nephews. At this time you were seven and a half months pregnant and it was unsafe and impossible with the size if the bump to drive, is it was all left down to louis. The only problem was this was theta he wouldn't drive anywhere to quickly as he thought it could harm the little treasures.

"Y/n how are you and these little angles?" Harry asked as you approached the store that the boys were already crowding around the door. Luckily paparazzi or fans hadn't heard about the shopping trip, so you were time for the time being. You little ones inside of you fluttered and kicked as they heard their uncle Harry and he gently rubbed the bump as a response back to them.

As you walked into the shop the smell of baby and looking at all the small clothing items took hold of your emotions and you started to cry. "He baby what's the matter?" Louis asked as he rushed over to your side within seconds. "It's just looking at all of this, and knowing our little ones will be here soon" y/n answered.

You rubbed your bump all round the shop and picked up various items before adding them to the shopping cart. The boys all had to have their own say in an outfit that the babies would wear. Niall picked out a yellow duck onesie, Liam picked out a purple alien onesie, harry chose one which was pink and said "I have the best uncle" on and Zayn picked one which had little farm animals on. You really did think that harry would want to pick that, as he was so stuck up himself about wanting to be chose for god parent and all that uncle stuff.

When you got to the till and everything was worked out with prices it came to a grand total of £654 and that wasn't including any of the nursery items, like cots and rocking chairs. Your face went wide with shock of how much you were spending on just clothes. Really, you didn't want this much money to be spent on the little ones before they were even born. All Louis did was put his card in and pay, and kept telling you that it was for the babies and what they wanted and needed they should have.

You really didn't want them to be spoiled little brats and have them look down their nose at people, but their gain their dad was in one direction and their uncles were also part of the band. The biggest band there has ever been in the world.

A/N: I'm so sorry for the late updates on this story. I've been lacking ideas and could really do with some suggestions. Please can you comment in what you want to happen also vote for the EMA's.

Boys are doing so well at the moment and let's try and keep up the good work Directioners.

All theses reads I'm getting are amazing and the amount of votes is going up madly daily. Thank you all so much.

Love you all

Mollie xxx