Swollen Ankles

Your ankles were swollen and aching. Walking around all day wasnt the best idea, as the girls had invited you to go shopping with them. Louis thought it was great at first, you could do with some cheering up and getting some bits for you and the awaitng little ones.

When you got to the shopping mall, the girls were rushing round you showing you all the cute little outfits and onesies in the shops. You really didnt want to be ushered round the shops all day, all you wnated was to go home, rest and watch movies with Louis.

After about an hour of shopping you really had, had enough of shopping for the day, and wanted to get home to Louis. With whinig at the girls about going to get coffee and cake, then go home, they finally agreed to letting you loose. When you got home, Louis greated you with a massive hug and rubbed the baby bump. He sat you on the sofa, after recieving a text from Perrie saying that you had swollen ankles, that were hurting you and wanted to get home.

Louis sat you on the sofa, got you the hot chocolate you were craving so badley, a movie on and he massaged your feet for ages, By the time the film he had put on for you had finished,you had managed to wiggle and snuggle yourself into his side. He had put your favorite in the oven for tea, as what he had thought about getting a takeout was out of the question as any greasy food made you feel sick. 

Fish finger snadwiches and tomato ketchup sauce dipping later, you had got into bed for an early night as you were really tired. Louis just smiled at you, kissed your forehead and rubbed the bump before drifting off himself into a slumber of sleep.