When the clothes dont fit

You and Louis were tonight going to a major award ceremony with the red carpet and all that sort of stuff. At the moment you were trying in the dress you had bought the previous week with Sophia and Eleanor, as they were buying there's. It was a pale pink dress that landed at the ankles and had a nice snug fit and showed off the bump quite well. Uh got yourself some solve heels to match the bit of beading in the shoulder, but louis wasn't to please with you wearing heels at the same time as being pregnant.

The morning in before the award ceremony you were showing the dress to louis and experience, with some different hair styles. There was only one problem though. You couldn't get the zip to do up on the back of the dress. You had called louis up and he was trying to get he zip to go up, but it having none of it. Looking at the dress and then down to the bump filled with three bundles of joy, you burst into tears. This dress was perfect to you, but just did it's fit anymore. It made you wonder how much it could grown in less than a week.

Louis cuddled you and assured you, that you could go and find a better dress than the one you had already got, with louis today ready for tomorrow. And he was right you found the perfect dress, which was so much of your fashion statement, and suited your personality. It had a weird and wacky design, and diverted the attention away from the bump, which liked more than a clingy dress that the paparazzi could go mad over. You didn't like being the centre of attention where the bump was concerned.

When the award ceremony came, everyone looked stunning and loads of nice remarks were made towards the outfits worn but the boys and girlfriends / family that went. Overall the boys won 4 awards and sent the whole place wild when the sung the newest single you and I. Louis have you sneaky glances and late told you that he dedicate the sing to most amazing wife and children he could ever imagine.