Cramps

You were now seven months pregnant. All three babies were protruding from the bump, as the bump just kept growing and growing. Louis thought it was a he ably angel and had to be touching it constantly. This really got on your nerves, especially if they had gone to sleep, but then felt contact from the dad and it woke them up.

Recently, you had been having cramps and louis really thought you were having contractions and needed to go to the hospital straight away. It took you a good few hours to convince louis they were just cramps and nothing to be worried about. You even told him to ring his mom, as she was a nurse, and let her convince him to stop panicking as with all the panicking could be something to set the labour off.

The only way you could describe the cramps, was a tight knotting sensation that quickly eased. This was a good thing for you though as louis made you go and rest in bed and he was to wait on you hand and foot. He bought you all the cravings you had, and rubbed the bump and watched films with you. He constant rubbed the bump and talked the angles and warrior growing inside of you keeping them company and prevent them from kicking you, and maybe you could sleep.

After a week the cramps had passed and the babied were up to something different inside you. Louis still continued to worry been more as the days passed. Well the good thing that came out of all this was you got to rest and get yourself prepared for when they decided to pop out and make an entrance.