Home

You and Louis had bought the babies home three weeks ago and now everything was starting to fit into place, within a sty stem. With there being three babies, if everything wasn't working to clock work time, nothing would end up being done and leaving you with stinky and starving babies.

The first night, you and Louis sat up all night to watch them sleep. You watched every time there chest moves up and down, nose twitched and small wriggles of movement. Panic set it when Sophie's chest didn't seem to move for a little bit, but that was due to the lack of sleep you had receive yourself.

Having the babies at home is lovely for you and Louis. You both get to spend quality time with them binding and playing all sorts of baby games. Remembrances to the little one you lost were still key in family life, and when the babies did things for the first time, it set in that maybe he would of been doing those things as well.

Home life couldn't be any better. Louis and yourself had everything you had ever wished for, a family, and a perfect one at that. Nothing was able to take the family you wanted and craved for so long, away from you.

A/N:
That's the last chapter, but I will be putting up an epilogue in the near future. 💙
Can you send me some comments on themes to run that with please. 💭
Please don't stop voting and commenting. 💬 🌟
The comments are great to see. ❤️