Chapter 10 Part 1

Start from the beginning

"You told me that you would never be close with any women. Then, what makes the girl in Assiah, that you claimed as your so-called best friend that different? I'm sure you must like her because of her innocence."

Suddenly, the room turned dark and started shaking. Right now, the only thing she could see was Lucifer's wrathful gaze. "Did you not hear me? I told you not to get into my personal matters. Get out!"

She quickly ran out of the room in fear. Even female demons knew not to enrage the King of Light. Lucifer huffed as he lied his back in bed. The room was in a mess. "Great. Now I have to clean this place again from scratch. What a great day for the preparation of my return."

Then there was someone knocking on his door. Who could it be now?, he thought as he groaned. "Come in."

It was Samael. "Hey, brother. I was just saw a succubus ran out of your room . She was crying so loud she surprised me. What happened?"

"Honestly, I don't want to talk about it. Have you prepared yourself for our return?", Lucifer changed the topic as he stood up from his bed, still in all his naked glory.

"I have. We are waiting for you. By the way, bro, please put on some clothes! It looks like that wherever you are, you always seem to be naked. No wonder so many women after you", Samael commented in his usual sarcasm as he went back to the throne room.

Lucifer rolled his eyes. He had already used with his remarks. Demons were usually bare of their clothing in Gehenna despite some of them hid their tails, and they were pretty common mostly. He quickly wore his clothes and locked his room before he went to meet his siblings.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Shizuka was in front of the door of the Demon Kings' mansion. She had pushed the button of the doorbell a couple times, but no one seemed to be answering. This was odd. Usually, when I knock, at least Mephisto or Iblis would open the door, she wondered. Maybe I should go home first. It seems that the mansion is vacant.

But just as she was about to leave, Belial, Mephisto's butler greeted her. "Hello, young lady. May I help you?"

"Oh, Belial! I'm sorry for disturbing. I actually came here to see Lucifer. I haven't heard about him in almost this whole week. I'm getting worried. Is he inside?"

"I'm very sorry, but I'm afraid he's not. Actually, Satan-sama summoned all his children last week to meet him directly."

"Okay. Do you know where they are?"

Belial seemed to think for a moment, before he answered, "All of them are in Gehenna."

Shizuka widened her eyes at his words. This was unexpected to her. Lucifer and his siblings did seem to be in a hurry to get home when they were attending the party. If Satan did call for them, then it must be urgent. But Lucifer said that they were usually in Gehenna only for a couple of days. What was going on?"I understand. I apologize for causing any inconvenience. If they return, can you tell that I was looking for Lucifer?"

"Of course. I will tell Lucifer-sama about you stop by."

"Thanks."

________________________________________________________________________________

In Gehenna, Satan was using his blood to create a Gehenna gate so his children can return to Assiah. Asmodeus was coming with them."All done. You can return to Assiah now. If you meet Yuri, please tell her my regards."

"Of course, father", Rin and Yukio replied.

Astaroth stood beside the King of Light as he asked, "Hey big bro, how is your vessel?"