QUESTION AND ANSWER

Barely anyone asked, but I still answered, so here goes!

1. The Harrigo kiss (what the two were thinking, how did Tom survive the whole thing)

Ah, the infamous Harrigo kiss. When I wrote this specific part all the way back in Fangirl, it was so easy to imagine what they were thinking. At the time that it happened, Harrison was just itching to kiss her, and when he finally did it was like everything he wanted, even if she didn't feel the same about him. But on Indigo's side of it all, she was just majorly confused. The entire time she only saw Harrison as a friend, and it kinda blew her mind that he saw her as something more, but she was in love with Tom, and that's why she didn't feel the same way as Harrison.

As for how Tom survived the whole thing, honestly, he barely did. He was so heartbroken. I mean, how would you feel if your best friend kissed the love of your life? You would probably be feeling the same way as Tom. In a way, he felt super betrayed, but it took a lot to trust his best friend again and have the courage to get Indigo back. But it was all worth it in the end, as shown in the ending of Fangirl and Fanboy.

2. Why was Zendaya so sensitive about the topic of Diego and their relationship before?

If you know anything about Virgo's like me, you would know that when you break a Virgo's trust, it is EXTREMELY hard to gain their trust again. If you weren't aware, Zendaya is a Virgo (fun fact: her birthday is the day after mine), so it was extremely easy to write this stuff. But as to why she was so sensitive at the thought of Diego, it's because she was upset. She felt as if he broke her trust, and that's why it took so long for him to regain it. Every time she saw him she just felt reminded of their failure to stay together, but a part of her still wanted him, hence the New Year's kiss. It takes a lot to trust someone again, especially for a Virgo, so her letting Diego in again was basically a miracle.

3. What exactly happened at Diego's place when Indigo ran away?

So while Zendaya, Jenny, and Laura were running out the city like animals, Harrison was keeping Tom and Diego occupied. At one point Harrison literally had to keep Tom from leaving by standing in front of the door, and to this day he's not sure how he managed to distract those two idiots. Once the two guys were asleep, it made the situation a lot easier for him.

4. What was your inspiration for creating Indigo?

So back in like 2014/2015 I read a fanfic where the character's name was Indie, and I kinda fell in love with it. Fast forward to 2018, I wanted to use that name, but I thought it would make sense as a nickname, so I did tons of internet searching, and this Indigo was born. But as for her last name, I also did some internet research to find the perfect last name that worked well with her first name. But as for her personality, there's a little bit of me in Indigo. In a way she's everything I wish I could be, including being engaged to Tom Holland.

5. What helps you when it comes to putting together a concept for a story, selecting a cast, and planning the chapters out?

Music! Music seriously helps me with coming up with concepts and I like connecting lines and such in my stories with music, if no one has noticed. But as for selecting a cast, I go through tons of face claim books and pick which one fits the character I imagine. I can't go on with a story if I don't feel right about the face claim, it's just how I am. Planning chapters tho?? It's kinda rare for me to plan out chapters. Sometimes I just wing it, and sometimes I have the entire story mapped out. It's a hit or miss tbh.