024. stuffed

7

7.2 million likes
@indigoblue: Happy Thanksgiving ♡ 🍂 See you tomorrow on the Macy's day parade #HairsprayLive ♡ 🍂🌞

•••

"Going back to Papa's!" Indigo squealed. The day before her and her Hairspray Live cast mates prerecorded their Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade performance, and after that she took the next flight to New York, with Tom tagging along. After that he would have to resume filming, but he would definitely be back in time for Hairspray live.

They were currently in the car, driving back to Indigo's childhood home. She hadn't seen both her brother father since her birthday party, so it was going to be nice to spend the holiday with them.

"You sure are excited, huh?" Tom questioned her. "Did you drink coffee this morning?"

"Um, duh!" She replied in a sassy tone. "How will I survive?"

"I think we might have to stop buying coffee." He says, which didn't make Indigo happy.

"What?"

"I'm drinking this coffee." Tom then grabs the cup of coffee out of Indigo's hands and chugs it. "Hey-"

"That was the worst coffee I ever tasted." He gags. "How much cream and sugar did you put in this?"

"Um." Indigo paused. "A lot."

"Yeah, no more coffee for you." Indigo looks over to Tom with a frown on her face.

"Do you really want a walking zombie as your future wife?" She fake sniffles and puts on a puppy face.

"Ah, would you look at that." Tom takes a sigh of relief. "We're at Papa's."

"Hey, you can't call him Papa-"

•••