036. rock on

Today was the day of Jenny's callback, and Indigo just had to be there for her best friend. Jenny was there for when Indigo auditioned for Spider-Man, so she had to do the same for her.

They stayed in LA at Zendaya's house, with Tom and Harrison in New York taking care of Tessa. Tom definitely wished Jenny the best of luck, which she deeply appreciated.

Zendaya drove the three of them to the callback, not forgetting to stop by Starbucks on the way. There was definitely some teasing about how Jenny probably wished Laura was there, but little did they know that Laura sent Jenny a text this morning wishing her good luck. The text of course made her blush, and it only made her crush on Laura more.

"What's the show called again?" Zendaya asked as she had her eyes on the road. Remember kids, always pay attention.

"Um, Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll." Jenny replied.

Indigo, who was sipping on her drink, almost choked as she heard Jenny's response. "Huh?"

"Yup, that's the name of the show." She said as she let out an awkward laugh. "But I get to sing! That is if I get the part."

"More like when you get the part because you're totally gonna get it!" Indigo exclaimed.

"I hope so." Jenny sighed. A few moments later they made it to the studio where she would do her callback, and nerves were running high.

Zendaya, who was looking in the rear view mirror, could instantly notice that Jenny was scared shitless, so she had to give her some sage advice.

"Jenny," She turned around. "don't sweat this. You gotta walk in there, show no fear, and swish importantly showcase the talent you have!"

"I would've never imagined receiving advice from Zendaya." Jenny sniffled. Yeah, she was kind of crying. "I so needed this."

"Now get in there!" Indigo yelled. "You got 10 minutes and it's always great to be early!"

"Alright, alright!" Jenny unbuckled her seatbelt, grabbed her purse, then got out of the car. "You guys aren't just gonna abandon me, right?"

"There's a Panera down the road, don't worry!" Indigo replied.

"Get me some mac and cheese!" After that Zendaya and Indigo drove away, and all they could do now is pray as they feast on borderline hospital food.

•••

@zendaya: