023. hard day's night

(A filler?? Idk yuck)

"What the fuck is she doing? Who the fuck gave her caffeine?"

•••

Caffeine pills and coffee were really Indigo's best friend at the moment. Sometimes she wished she were a teenager again and had the same energy she had back then. The long rehearsals and aching feet were somewhat worth performing, but she wasn't invincible. As much as Indigo wanted to be, she just wasn't.

"Garrett!" Indigo called out for her costar. "Can you carry me?"

"Do I have to?" He groaned.

"Pretty please?" She practically begs. "You know how painful these heels are for me."

"Fine." Garrett sighed. "Tom better not kill me for this."

Ephraim, another one of Indigo's costars, noticed Garrett picking her up. "She got you to carry her too?"

"It's not my fault I'm short and the costume designer wants me to wear these!" Indigo protested.

He rolls his eyes at her. "You only wear them for You Can't Stop the Beat!"

"We've been practicing that all day!" She yells. It was the biggest number of the entire show, and there was changes made to perfect it. Resulting in them going over thus changes.

"Oh, right."

"Exactly." Indigo sassed. "To the sound stage!"

•••

14.6 million likes
@indigoblue: 💙💙💙

View 346,987 comments

@username: the power this picture holds omg