009. infinity

a couple weeks later

23.4 million likes
@indigoblue: Gonna miss my other half 😪I'll see you soon mi amor 💙
Tagged: @tomholland2013

•••

(This sucks lmaooo)

22.5 million likes
@tomholland2013: This feels like the first time I saw you leave at the airport. I don't know what I'll do without you. I'll be back sooner than you think ❤️
Tagged: @indigoblue

•••

Tom was off to film Avenger's Infinity War for about a couple months or so, and Indigo couldn't go with him. She wasn't going to appear in it, but she wished she was. At least she had Tessa though.

Since Tom wasn't going to be around, it was perfect for her to actually do some productive things. For example, the wedding. She knew she would have to be the savior when it came to planning it, mainly because Tom was still an unorganized mess.

Plus she could hangout with Jenny as much as she wanted, as long as her girlfriend, Ellie, was cool with it. Indigo and Ellie got along, so she just assumed it would be.

Diego was leaving for filming his own movie soon, and she knew she couldn't hangout around him as much since Zendaya is around.

"It's just me and you for now, Tessa." Indigo said as she petted Tessa. "Wait, why the hell am I talking to a dog?"

Indigo really didn't have much to do around the house. She couldn't ask Harrison to hangout because he went with Tom, same with Jacob. Tony and Laura have their own careers to handle. She really didn't have a lot going on for her right now career wise.

Before Spider-Man, Broadway was her entire life. It had been so long since she's graced the stage. Broadway and Hollywood movies were a totally different ball game, but she managed the slay both of them.