042. bachelor/bachelorette

June 26, 2018
2 days until the wedding

"You look good."

"Same goes to you."

Tonight Tom and Indigo were going to have their respective bachelor/bachelorette parties, and little do they know that it's gonna be full of chaos.

Right now they were getting ready, with Indigo putting on makeup while Tom was trying to tame his curly locks. They knew that their bridesmaids and groomsmen would be showing up soon, so they were in a rush.

"Where and your "gals" going tonight?" Tom asked as he put on hair gel.

"I have no clue. You?" Indigo replied.

"Same. I'm just praying there's no strip club involved." He laughed. Knowing that Tony and Jacob were involved, there was bound to be something crazy happening on their night out.

"I didn't even think of that possibility." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Don't worry, they don't compare to you." Tom assured her. Of course he wouldn't leave the literal love of his life for a stripper, but Indigo wasn't even implying that he would. "No, I meant like I didn't even think of the possibility that I would be going to a strip club."

"Oh."

"But it's nice to know that you won't leave me for a stripper." Indigo booped his nose, which make his eyes crinkle up and a smile appear on his face.

"Knock knock! Maid of honor and best man here!" Jenny and Harrison opened the door, walking into Tom and Indigo's bedroom in their finest outfits.

"Give me a couple more minutes!" Indigo yelled, covering her face. "I'm trying to perfect my eyeliner."

"Yeah, we'll leave you alone on that." Jenny quickly said and shut the door. After that, Indigo took her time to make sure that her eyeliner looked more like sisters than cousins, and she let Tom be the judge of it. "Assess."

Tom leaned and gave a good luck, then stood up straight and gave her his assessment. "They're twins."

"Perfect." She smiled, checked her hair real quick, then walked out to the living room where everyone was. "Alright, we're ready!"

"Cool, now we gotta drag you two apart." Tony said, and Indigo looked at him in confusion. "What?"

"We gotta party with our guy, Indie!" Jacob exclaimed. "Saturday's are for the boys."

"But it's Tuesday-"

"Okay, we're leaving now!" He quickly yelled and grabbed Tom's arm. Jacob was sure taking the whole dragging thing seriously.

"I'll see you tomorrow, darling!" Tom waved before being taken out of his own apartment by Jacob and Tony.

"Love you!" Indigo yelled, waving as well.

"Love you to-" Before Tom could finish what he was going to say, the door was abruptly shut by Tony. It was fine though, Indigo knew what he was going to say.

The moment they left, the three girls, mostly Laura, we're itching to party. "Okay, let's get drunk as fuck."

"Besides me, aka the designated driver." Zendaya added.