037. infinity war

April 23, 2018

Tweet

@indigoblue: On my way to the Avengers Infinity War premiere! I am not prepared for this movie omg

•••

"Wow, we're in a fucking limo." Indigo said as she looked out the tinted windows of her and Tom's ride. They were currently on their way to the premiere of Avengers Infinity war, and they did not come to play when it came to their attire for the night.

"You've never been in a limo before?" Tom asked her, finding it funny how his fiancée was so amazed by the fact that they were in a limo. Indigo then looked over at him, raising at eyebrow. "And you have?"

"Well, like, only a couple times." He replied. Tom did have his fair share of limo experiences, but it's only magical the first time.

"Ugh, you're so famous." Indigo rolled her eyes, causing Tom to look at her in dismay. "So are you!"

"Yeah, now I am." She sighed and looked back out of the window. There were tons of people who noticed her, so she decided to wave at them. "But I gotta say, limos are amazing."

"Wait til the next Spider-Man premiere. I have a feeling it's gonna be bigger than Homecoming." Tom said. Of course there was something that Tom knew. The sequel to Homecoming was going to start filming this summer, and he was the only cast member who actually knew the title of it.

"Is there something you know that I don't?" Indigo asked. Tom immediately shook his head no, but Indigo wasn't exactly falling for it. "Of course not!"

"Uh huh, sure." A few minutes later they arrived at the premiere, and it was million times bigger than Indigo ever imagined. "Holy shit, we're here."

Tom saw the shock in Indigo's face. Her jaw was dropping all the way to the ground, which was hilarious to him. "You good, love?"

"This is huge!" She exclaims and turns to him. Right after that, she saw none other than Robert Downey Jr. with his wife, and Indigo felt like a nerdy fangirl all over again. "Look, it's Robert! God, I'm gonna have a heart attack from all this fangirling."

"Please don't." Tom quickly said. Indigo laughed at him, since it was just a joke. "I'm joking, but seriously, I'm gonna be fangirling."

A moment later their driver went to open the door, and Tom got out first, extending his hand out for his fiancée. "Do you need any helping getting out of the car?"