025. the ellen show

10

10.7 million likes
@indigoblue: I promised Ellen I'll stop drinking coffee
Tagged: @theellenshow

View 208,929 comments

@username: can I frame this

@tomholland2013: that's really all it took huh

@zendaya: @tomholland2013 facts wtf I'm outraged

@indigoblue: @tomholland2013 @zendaya how could I just say no to Ellen ??

•••

"My next guest has been one of the most talked about people of 2017. She was a Broadway star, she starred as Felicia in Spider-Man: Homecoming, and now she's going to be Penny Pingleton in Hairspray Live this December. Everyone, please welcome Indigo Rivera!" The audience could barely contain their excitement as Indigo walked onto the stage. She immediately ran to hug Ellen, who welcomed her in open arms.

"Hi!" Ellen greeted her as they sat down.

"Hi. Oh my god. I'm freaking out." Indigo said in her classic fangirl way. "I love you. Like, I would watch you everyday after school from 5th grade until I graduated."

"I love you too!" Indigo's jaw dropped and she turned to the audience.

"Pinch me." She extended her arm, and Ellen lightly pinched her. "Wow, this is happening."

"You seem to be really excited!" Ellen noticed. The constant caffeine wasn't helping.

"I drank, like, a LOT of coffee this morning."

"Funny you say that. Your fiancé, Tom Holland-" The audience then immediately screamed after hearing this name. "-texted me prior to this and said that you've had a caffeine addiction lately!"

"You're telling me my man has your number?" Indigo looked at her in disbelief, but she nodded at her. "Yes!"

"Oh my god." She covered her mouth with her hands. "I mean, yeah, it's true. But it helps me get through Hairspray rehearsals!"

"How's that been going?" Ellen asks her. This was an interview after all.

"It's be crazy, fun and painful, but also worth it." Indigo answers.

"How about we make a deal." Ellen began. "If you stop drinking coffee for the rest of the year, you can come back on the show and we'll do something for your fans."

"Um..."

(CUTIE)

Indigo hesitates, but agrees

Indigo hesitates, but agrees. "Okay fine!"

"The internet better not forget this!" She laughs.

"This is like blackmail, Ellen!" Indigo whines.

Ignoring Indigo, Ellen turns to face the camera. "We'll be back after our commercial break!"

"Ellen, no-"

•••

Tweet

@indigoblue: I apologize in advance for my behavior while I go through coffee withdrawals thanks to Ellen
@username: the simulation is GLITCHING
@tomholland2013: CALL ME WHEN YOU GET HOME LOVE

•••

Indigo walked through the door's of Zendaya's empty house. She was out doing, well, Zendaya stuff. So, Indigo had the house to herself. She definitely could take advantage of her massive pool in the backyard, but she also had to get on FaceTime with Tom.

Why not do both?

She quickly got changed into her swimsuit, ran out to the backyard and placed her phone under some shade and pressed call.

Tom answered almost immediately, and noticed the outfit Indigo had on. "Is this for me?"

"You wish." She jokes at him. "I'd thought I'd go for a swim since Z isn't home."

"I see." He says. "So, no more coffee huh?"

"Only for the rest of the year!" Indigo had to point out it was only temporary. "I got the the whole month of December to go."

"It's December 1st, innit?" Tom asks.

"Mhm! She nods in response. "So close to Hairspray."

"I think I'm more excited than you!" He chuckled. "You know how much I love your voice."

"At this point you love my singing more than me!" She giggled. "I'm just messing with you though."

"Ah, well I'll let you go on your swim. Love you."

"Te amo también (I love you too), Tommy." Indigo then blew a kiss and Tom pretended to catch it.

•••

Tweet

@indigoblue: So excited ugh

•••

Happy 4th of July my dudes

Sorry for the filler oop

But this is going to be the last update for at least two weeks cause YA GIRL GOING ON VACATION AND I DESERVE A BREAK BYE

In the meantime you can check out my other stuff!! I promise I have quality content (at least that's what I like to believe)