001. home sweet home

21

21.6 million likes
@indigoblue: Finally back home after promoting the hell out of Spider-Man for months 🕷🕸
Tagged: @tomholland2013

View 217,282 comments

@username: everyone's favorite couple back being iconic

@username: thank god tom got rid of his mustache

@zendaya: Miss you two!! It was an honor to be a third wheel 🙌🏻

@lauraharrier: @zendaya plus fourth wheel

@indigoblue: @zendaya @lauraharrier I can't with you both ksnsksjskd

@hazosterfield: ^ you can't deny everyone around you was wheeling somehow

@username: HARRISON DIDN'T COME TO PLAY LMAOOOO

@tonyrevolori: @hazosterfield infinity wheeling

@lifeisaloha: @tonyrevolori it's time to stop

•••

Tom and Indigo entered their apartment, and it had felt like forever since they stepped in it. Ever since the premiere, they were on an entire press tour for Homecoming. They got to visit many countries, such as Brazil, Japan, and many more. When they stopped in London, the two had to visit Nikki and Dom, Tom's parents, who immediately asked when's the wedding date. But in all honesty, they absolutely had no clue.

The experience was great no doubt, but they sure missed home. Although, as long as they had each other, it didn't really matter where they were. "Ah, home sweet home."

"Oh, I missed you couch." Indigo gushed, diving face first into the cushions. "Comfier than I remembered."

"Indie, I think you need some sleep." Tom said, concerned for his fiancée.

"I'm fine, don't even worry about it!" She whisper yelled. She started to slowly fall asleep, her hair a total mess and her body covered in too many layers of clothing. New York gets pretty chilly around this time of year.

"And she's asleep." He sighed. Tom went over to her, kissed her on her forehead, and let her sleep peacefully where she was. He knew if he tried carrying her to their bed, it would've been over for him.

•••

Jet lag was one brutal thing. It was something Tom was used to, and definitely something Indigo wasn't used to. She never had to travel around by plane before as much as she does now. Being a Broadway star versus being somewhat worldwide famous is a major difference. Plus when you're engaged to the man who plays Spider-Man himself, it's bound to happen anyway.