003. worlds colliding (part 1)

16

16.8 million likes
@tomholland2013: issa engagement party
Tagged: @indigoblue

View 190,372 comments

@username: THEY GOT ENGAGED LIKE 3 MONTHS AGO WTF

@username: @username Probably because they were too busy with the press tour

@username: Cuties !! Protect at all costs

@username: Can I literally be them

•••

Ah, yes, the engagement party. It was supposed to happen back in July, but everyone was too busy with promoting Homecoming and obviously being celebrities.

Everyone dressed like it was for a red carpet, especially Zendaya, who flew into New York the day before. She definitely missed Diego, and she couldn't keep her hands off of him.

Harrison was surprised that the whole thing had been pulled off, mainly because he thought Jacob or Tony would fuck it up, but they surprisingly did well.

"Diego! Daya! Stop making out in public!" Indigo yelled. Tom's parents and Papa Rivera were going to show up any minute, and everything had to be perfect.

Then she realized, Tom's parents never met her father. Guess it was finally going to happen now. It probably wasn't going to end well, at all. "Tom, we might have a problem."

"Did Jacob and Tony give people food poisoning? Oh my god-"

"No! Worse." Tom couldn't possibly think what could be worse than this party going downhill, until Indigo told him what was wrong. "Our parents gonna meet each other."

"Oh my god, our parents are gonna meet each other." Yeah, that wasn't great. It was too late now because Papa Rivera had just entered the apartment.

"Papa!" Indigo said as she hugged him.

"You look beautiful. Just like your mother. Got some of her nice Italian qualities-"

As Papa Rivera was rambling on and on, Dom and Nikki, Tom's parents, had just walked through the door. Poor Diego had to be the one to open the door.

"Tommy!" Nikki called, waving like a maniac.

"Fuck." Tom and Indigo said in unison.

•••