__

"Hey Andrew!" I said, walking into the studio. "Where's Danny?"

"Hey, he's on his way, running late as always." He shrugged.

Danny had asked me to help him with a song he's been working on, even though now I'm an artist myself, I still write for other artist as well. It's not solely what I do anymore, but I'd never give it up completely because I still love writing for other people.

"Typical." I chuckled, as I sat down in the seat beside him.

"You been okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I've been alright." I shrugged. "Taking things one day at a time, I'm gettin' better."

"Glad to hear that.." He said. "Danny told me lil man looked just like him."

"Yeah, he did." I smiled, remembering Adrian's face. "Just like him.."

"I'm sorry everything happened the way it did.." He said. "But for the record, I always liked you and Danny together."

I raised my eyebrows in shock. "What about him and Jade?"

He scrunched his face up and shrugged. "Honestly, at first I gave her props for holding him down, but once she got the tattoos and shit, I started to feel like she had a motive. Like she was doing too way much for a nigga she literally just met at one of his music videos. They were together fuh like two weeks before he got locked."

"..What?" I asked. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah." He shook his head. "Yo, lemme show you something."

He made a few taps on his phone, and turned it around to show me.

"Who's that?" I asked, looking at the picture from his phone

"Thas her and her baby daddy while he was in jail." He told me. "He was locked up when she met Danny. She was supposed tuh be holding him down, but once she met Danny, she left him."

"Why?"

"Why you think? Danny is a famous ass rapper with tons of money. That's why she held him down while he was in jail instead of her baby father. She knew once he got out he'd spoil her and take care of her daughter. Her baby daddy ain't have much to offer her."

"Listen I don't like Jade, and I ain't defending her. But we can't just jump to these conclusions. We don't know exactly what happened."

"Think about it this way, you meet a nigga and you date him for two weeks, he gets locked up. You gonna hold that nigga down for a whole year? Get his name and face tatted on you? All this for a nigga you only knew fuh two weeks?"

"Hell no." I shot back. "That's fuckin retarded."

"Unless you got a motive. She went mad hard to make herself look like she was loyal to Danny. I don't know why he believed it. If she wasn't loyal to her baby daddy she ain't gonna be loyal to a nigga she only knew for two weeks unless he got something she want. Clout and a shit ton money. She literally asked him to buy her a car after only a few days of knowing him."