1: prank gone wrong

-------♤-------

You and Jungkook have been married for two years now. You wanted to live life a bit more freely before the kids came.

Your job was a little complicated, having to go at the office every time they called you sure was exhausting. And Jungkook, he was at the company for the whole day.

You didn't feel lonely but there were times when you just needed him. He would always take days off since he's the CEO. Even if you are married, you two still go on small 'dates'. In the park, by the beach, to the movies and so on.

When he has the day off, you two spend the whole day laying in bed and cuddling, or Jungkook is playing video games while you're planning a prank for him.

Today, you finished earlier and Jungkook was still at work. So, you thought it wouldn't be a bad idea for a small prank. Plus, Halloween was on its way.

You were up for a simple prank, but as you kept thinking, an evil idea came to your mind.

"Oh this is gonna be good." - you said while rubbing your palms and growing an evil smirk on your face.

You bought a whole bottle of fake blood and set the camera in the basket full with laundry. It was on the toilet seat, so it would be clear to see what was happening.

You didn't usually leave it there, but you just hoped Jungkook didn't notice that.

Jungkook would be so pissed at you and you had to admit, this was a little bit over the top. But, you were doing it just for fun.

He would be home in two hours, so you had just the time to turn the whole house upside down.

You wanted to make it look like someone broke into your house and hurt you.

So, you started to prepare.

You pushed some of the chairs in the dining room, threw pillows on the floor, flipped the sofa over, opened the fridge and cabinets and a lot of other crazy stuff.

You couldn't even believe what masterpiece you created. And then, it was time for the main part.

The blood.

You put some on the floor, the kitchen counter, and most part of it was in your bathroom.

That was where all of the action would 'take place'.

You changed your clothes into old ones since you had to put blood on them too, and you didn't know if it would come out later.
You filled the bathtub with warm water and mixed the blood in it. You even smudged some on the tiles.

Oh it looked too real, and you were liking it.

Now, you just had to wait till Jungkook got home.

Once you heard him turn the door knob, you got in your position. You smiled to the camera and let your clothes soak in with the water.

Your hair covered your face so that he wouldn't see you in case you laughed.

Jungkook started talking to himself, and let out a small shocked scream. He probably saw the state your house was in.

And it was a mess. You were sure he wouldn't help you clean up after that.

A tiny part of you wanted to just end this prank before it even started and you kinda felt bad..

But Jungkook was already in the house and it was too late.

So, you just continued to act on.

Soon enough, he started shouting your name, calling out for you, and you could hear his footsteps becoming louder and louder as he got closer to the door.

Once again, you got in your position and waited. The door of the bathroom opened and you heard Jungkook scream from the top of his lungs. He quickly rushed over you and turned you around to face him.

"Babe! Wake up! What happened? Y/n!!"
- he shook you but of course, you didn't open your eyes.

You could feel what he was about to do so you held your breath in. That way, you would slow down your pulse and it would look more real.

"What happened to you? Y/n can you hear me? Baby wake up please." - he sobbed.
And now you were hurt. You hated seeing him in those kinds of situations.

He got you out of the water and placed you on the bed in your bedroom.

"I need to call an ambulance." - he said as you felt him move away.

And this was the end.
You were facing his back so he didn't see you standing up.

"Baby" - you said before he could call the ambulance and made him turn around immediately.

"Gosh Y/n! Are you okay?" - he hugged you tightly.

"It was just a prank." - you said as he stared at you with no expression on his face.

"You should've seen your face! - you burst out laughing.

"What? Are you kidding me, Y/n? I almost had a heart attack! Oh I am so getting you back for this! And I am not helping you clean all of this and no cuddles for a week!" - he said angrily and left the room.

"But baabee" - you whined and went after him.

"Don't babe me! I am so mad at you." - he said as he sat down on the chair next the counter.

"Is my baby angry at me? I still love you so much." - you hugged him.

"Hmph."

-------♤-------