𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝔁

Arabella spent her last few moments in her chambers in Winterfell cradling her children, Robbie slept soundly in the small crib his white hair curled perfectly as he snored, she smiled rubbing a hand through Doves perfect brown fuz

She took this moment to appreciate the smallness of her daughter, she couldn't simply believe that she could create a human so perfect as her, but she knew her daughter and son had Targaryen blood dancing around in their veins hence why her sons hair is a gorgeous white.

"When you grow old your father will be doomed" She joked "He will have to find a million hand maidens to control your anger, I know as my father had to do the same thing, oh how I wish you could've have met your grandfather.. He would've adored you little Dove."

She ran a hand along her little Doves cheek and grinned as she hiccuped "You would've loved your aunt Shireen, she was such a little giddy girl, I can't forget your uncle Logan.. He was such a brave caring man, he would've died protecting you from men he possibly would've been worse then your father, Harold Snow would've been your sworn protector I could promise you that my little sweetie, as for your brother gods.." She smiled a tear slipping from her eye "Gods your brother would be chaos I can already see it, I don't need a vision to predict that."

She rocked her daughter back and forth watching her lull off into a deep sleep "Your older brother Luca... Gods I cannot wait for the day you meet him, the day he holds you little Dove... It won't be long now my little princess, I promise."

She placed Dove back into the crib and placed a soft fur over her, she gripped onto the edge of the crib watching her two children soundly sleep.

They were perfect, she played with Robbie's hand, how could she create something so utterly amazing, she created three little humans, her perfect little humans.

<>

A raven had flew into Winterfell informing Arabella and Damaris of the damage caused, Euron Greyjoy had successfully slain Rhaegal who suffered a painful death.

Missandei died while Tyrion tried negotiating, it didn't really bother Arabella though, she did admittedly like the young girl but she had no sense in following the dragon queen, she was just glad Jon was left unharmed. The North needed their king.

"Your Grace" A voice called.

Arabella turned smiling at her new company "Clarence?"

"I head off at suns rising, before i left... I wanted to give you this letter, we found it at Dragonstone addressed to you, it's from Harold, Arabella."

Arabella gulped taking the letter in her hands, she played with the material of the parchment a sick feeling bubbling in her core.