𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Arabella never thought the courtyard of Castleblack to be much and she was so very right, men surrounded the courtyard awaiting the arrival of the grand princess the first pretty woman most had seen in years, they gawked at her biting they're lip...

Arabella never thought the courtyard of Castleblack to be much and she was so very right, men surrounded the courtyard awaiting the arrival of the grand princess the first pretty woman most had seen in years, they gawked at her biting they're lips and rubbing their hands, she frowned averting her eye the dirty snow.

She supposed that she would rather slit her throat then be with any of these men.

But there was only one man in sight she would happily run up to, it had been years of course but she recognised those gorgeous brown eyes anywhere, Logan. Of course he was a lot taller and broader he even had a slight stubble causing him to look a lot older then his sister who was in fact older then him. His face lit up and thats when she knew it was definitely her brother.

She jumped off the horse steadying herself before running up into his arms and letting a few tears slide it was a moment she waited eight years for and she couldn't control them no matter how many people were staring and judging but she didn't care this was her brother, her little brother.

He stroked down her hair gently and let her down to the ground, Arabella stroked his cheek gently admiring all of his changed features ' after 8 years you have definitely grown sister.' Even his voice was stronger , he was much more masculine.

'You would be surprised brother. Your looking well for living in this scrubby place' He laughed at his sister, Sophia carefully walked up to them nodding at the man 'This is my handmaiden and friend Sophia.'

Logan kisses her hand and Sophia blushed, something Arabella realised she did when was shy ' I suppose you don't remember me much, I wasn't your sisters hand maiden before you left'

He stared at her as though to try remember her face 'Ah Sophia of house?'

Sophia paused picking at the cuticles around her nail "I..."

'My lady' A deep voice echoed through the courtyard, thankfully interrupting them 'It's a pleasure to have you visit'

All the men yelled 'aye' She smiles warmly at them all slowly bowing to show she was grateful for allowing her to stay inside they're home.

' I hope your travels were safe! Please let me take you to your chambers' Logan held his sisters hand and smiled.

'We can catch up later I promise. Tarly sword ready!'

Tarly, his father was one to fight for Renly, Arabella hadn't heard of any war after her departure she hadn't received a raven while travelling she only hoped her father was safe.